1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st Synergy seals lower shock bushing

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Gotlabs, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Gotlabs Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 CR144 X 2!
    Has anyone used this? Pros/Cons?
  2. razornpc Husqvarna
    AA Class

ask darrin. he had one in the 144 he bought off me. i have one in the wings waiting to be put in my 300 also.

last i knew he was having good luck with it still.
  3. madfish Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr 300
    tim. we have been using them and drilling and putting a zirk fitting in as well. works good. This is freddy down in Wilmington.
  4. PC. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR165 & CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM500
    I bought one for my 300 and it didn't fit (too big OD). Then I lost it and couldn't send it back to them for inspection. Duh!

I then got a hemi-spherical bearing from all-balls and have had great luck with it. I've gotten a few years out of it so far mostly winter riding in swamp conditions. I can remove the lwr shock bolt, clean and grease it in a matter of minutes without removing the shock entirely. Its a huge upgrade vs. the standard roller (aka ruster) bearings. I'm sure the synergy bushing is low maintenance too... I just couldn't get it to press in without destroying it.
  5. Gotlabs Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 CR144 X 2!
    Fred, any chance you have some in process pics? Is the zerk just centered on the bottom?

I have one of those on the way also, along with every other bearing and seal for the swingarm/linkage.