Te450 in cycle canada this month

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Troy F Collins, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Troy F Collins Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    GGEC 250 Honda RC51 CBR 1000rr CR125
    Lawrence Hacking gives a great review of the TE450.....as well as some great photos....in an enduro test....that I thought was very well written..
    he did mention that he didnt keep track of the fuel level too well and ran out just shy of a respectable finish.....still a good write up though

I would hazard to guess that ScottyR might have had something to do with this ???
  2. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

Lawrence Hacking and I went to the Marquette National Enduro last summer with that bike. That is where the pics were taken of the bike. I guess I need to find of copy of the mag as I havent read it yet.

Lawrence and I both ran out of fuel that day. It was MY fault. I got the whole miles and kilometers conversion mixed up and we drove past the optional gas stop thinking we could go further. I came to the conclusion that I am a dummy at math. Lawrence made it further than me and pushed his bike 2 miles to the next gas stop and finished the event. I had a nice nap in the woods waiting for the sweepers.
  3. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    Great...more reading material....stacked up on the coffee table....
    Well a least it keeps my mind off of riding...for a bit more.
    Thanx Troy I'll pick it up tomorrow.
  4. Troy F Collins Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    GGEC 250 Honda RC51 CBR 1000rr CR125
    I just received my copy in the mail...it should be on the stand by now

I think Lawrence did the "cornergrass" event last year as well...such a cool place....if I can find a link.......

http://www.cornergrass.com/