TE510 power commander help!

Discussion in 'EFI/carb' started by RideLI631, Feb 23, 2014.

1. RideLI631 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17 FE501, 09 TE510
    Other Motorcycles:
    Hypermotard, Honda Shadow ,DR650
    So I bought a power commander for my 09 510. This PCV i got allows the ignition timing to be adjusted as well as the afr. Got it installed and loaded the only map dynojet has to download from their website (the power up map that I already had on the bike).The power up map really doesn't do much for low rpm from 2k to 4500 the bike really doesn't like to run well at all. So 400$ for the powercammander and my bike still runs the same. There is a dealership near me that's a dynojet tuning station. I went down and told them I wanted to get a tune and make the bike run 100% and the service guy proceeds to tell me that he won't do it because they don't sell husqvarnas. Next closest dyno is 2 hours away. And they dont sell huskys either. I'm hoping the service manager who is on vacation will work something out with me and make a map for me. But in the mean time I was wondering if anyone has used the PCV with the ignition timing option. Or if anyone has a fuel map they made for a TE 510 I'm trying to get the bike running 100% I need some help!
  2. huskylove Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1999 cr125 in progress
    You really really really need to visit a POWER COMMANDER dealer who knows what they are doing, and have them dyno tune the bike.

Or do what I am doing and purchase a autotune and that will take most of the guesswork out.