1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

TE511 at the 375 mile mark...

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Motosportz, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    This bike continues to amaze me. Running better all the time which is weird because better than perfect? I decatted my muffler and it defaulted into "race map II" mode, gained some attitude and now barks off the bottom and RIPS up top where it used to sign off early. Amazing motor, my favorite 4st motor ever, period. So EZ to use and is so willing to please. The lack of any real engine braking is huge for me also. Rode some SWEET single track Sunday and the bike flat amazed me. So effortless to ride fast on. Seemed like it was always working with me and I could do no wrong. The ride was with a brand new KTM300 (beautiful bike I must say) and a FE390 Berg. Both had good riders on them. This was just a trail ride, not a race but it was obvious right way i had a lot more speed and rode out front all day. I was giggling in my helmet like my 125 makes me do and just freaking loving it. Was in such a flow and never felt out of shape or had any "oh crap" moments. This bike works awesome on all fronts which is why it is so EZ to flow on. The motor is fantastic, powerful yet not tiring and just sweet no matter how you look at it. Clutch is butter smooth and works great as is the trans, slick shifting. The suspension is VERY good as well. Needs a stiffer rear spring for me but I don't even think i will have it revalved. The bike turns great (not quick but sure footed and deliberate) and always feels EZ to manage. Traction and stability are in huge amounts on this bike and is nearly unflappable. Eurgos are very good, bike is EZ to move around on. the clutch cover sticks out and makes your foot at an odd angle but i forget about that 4 inches into the ride :>) The pipe guard can hit the rear of your right foot, again... don't care, as i am having to much fun twisting the throttle.

Sound like i am gushing? I am. This bike fits me like a glove, runs perfect, and is so willing to please. I just love riding it. We rode from 10-4 and they were cooked, I wanted more, a lot more. Riding the last trail back I was sad the nice day and sweet single track were over. Can hardly wait to get back out on it again.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Sweet trail... (at the 3 min mark you can here it rev a little and on the bottom end of the top end rush, not a lot of places to open it up in the tighter woods)

aciel78 and jmetteer like this.