TE511 DS movie...

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by Motosportz, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Finally had a second to play with some vid. Cheezy or cool? My daughter laughs and my wife loves it. Dunno.

fasteer and WHITEROCKET5.9 like this.
  2. hamiltonuh60 Husqvarna
    A Class

What a proud new dad! I would say it turned out 50/50, half cheezy and half cool. Weather should be improving in the NW and we (cafehusky) expect some great clips from you soon.
  3. ioneater Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TXC 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 Sprint
    Passing on the double yellow[IMG]. Neat video, though. How fast were you scooting along on the 2-lane stuff on average?
  4. Muddy Waters Husqvarna
    AA Class

I liked it, makes me really want to take a test ride on the SM version
    Hopefully you’ll not get too much grief from the stunt’a police here about your little wheelie on public roads [IMG] --> [IMG]
    Keep it coming Mr. K

[IMG]
  5. moto66 Husqvarna
    A Class

Good stuff. With that music up loud kind of trippy though, like (after a few beers) I didn't know if it was running slow/fast speed or my brain was behind/ahead of reality. As is often the case..

Some awesome playground you got there though [IMG]
  6. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    the bike will cruz at 565-60 EZ now, 70 is still OK but starting to spin harder than I would leave it all day. 1st is still low enough to ride single track but gnarly stuff would take clutch work. The sped up stuff coming back down the hill. like after I pass the truck I was doing about 45-55. It was wet out and the I am unsure of grip from the front and the rear was new. The Front is freaking scary and slides out on that slick clay trail. Had a few oh crap moments. That rear Pirelli MT43 DOT trails tires worked GREAT on and off road.
  7. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Thanks guys, was kinda fun to play with as I have done almost no video editing it was more about learning how. As for the music you ahve to use royalty free stuff on youtube so I just grabbed some crap I had.
  8. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    When you first fired her up she seems quite smooth and less vibey than the old 510's.
    Nice non cheesy vid. Cheers and thanks for sharing.
  9. yamafreek Husqvarna
    A Class

I liked it music and all. Just got a gopro so will try my hand at videos soon. Does the 60 fps mode eat more battery than the 30?
  10. Muddy Waters Husqvarna
    AA Class

I think that if you put the music credit in the video description they let it go, at least that’s what I do and it works for me [IMG]
    Altering the level of original sound (I.e. your bike sound, birds chirping, kids laughing etc.) versus supplemental sound (I.e. Justin Bieber’s newest song that you really wanted to put as a sound track...) so it is more of a background music works too

[IMG]
  11. cowboy86 Husqvarna
    A Class

nice vid cheesy is cool[IMG]im trying to figure out wich gate that was? looks like the snow is letting up.gotta love the play ground in our back yard.
  12. moto66 Husqvarna
    A Class

Sorry to sidetrack..

cowboy86, is that a fuel container in your avatar? There's been some discussion re that, if it is yours might be worth sharing? [IMG]
  13. WHITEROCKET5.9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

good vid but im one of the peeps that prefers to hear the engine in the vids as oppose to music. im like that with all the vids though cars motorcycles whatever lol just my opinion, thumbs up other than that!!
  14. BarberPole Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    XT225
    I'm with Rocket man......keep the engine sounds coming through..........

However, the mix of motion and music was really great.......in several frames the beat was synced to the curves and bike motion.......which I thought you mixed on purpose. You outted yourself by explaining the YouTube grab. Ha.

Some ADV folks would think the two lane run was really a great ride.............and basically, it was.

I love your WR165 stuff.
  15. K5PL5 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    03 Suzuki SV1000/73 Honda CB350
    I liked it. Good vibe. Makes me want to swap the moto wheels with the dirt wheels and get out on the TE. I will be bustin out on some good single track on the WR this weekend. I'm gonna try to get a little vid to post up :)
  16. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    You guys realize this post and vid are 2 years old right? But thanks for the input :>)
    WHITEROCKET5.9 likes this.
  17. Russ Henry Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TXC 310
    Need to have the girls help with the music!