Tea and scone ride

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by ozzie, Apr 10, 2011.

1. ozzie Husqvarna
    AA Class

I get the call and the voice at the other end said, are going for a ride or what!! and with that offer I drop every thing I'm doing and start to gear up. As I start to put on my gear I can already feel that adrenalin start to pump through my veins, juice up the camel back, put the helmet on, and I'm ready to take on those bloody KTM. This town seems to like the colour blue and orange it make me see red :lol: I grab the only weapon of choice and hit that little red button, arrrrrrr that sweet sound of a single, don't you just love it:cool:. As I take off, I re-adjust everything and get comfortable for the battle that lays ahead. Gee after ridding my Harley for the last two weeks it take a minute or two to get comfortable, the weather here is blue sky, temp about 28, bloody beautiful

This is one I ride on the road

236.jpg

The next two are at our first stop

DSCN0413.JPG DSCN0415.JPG

This one shows you the type of tracks around here

DSCN0417.JPG

The family of KTM Dad in the cammo pants two sons behind him and their mate on the left

DSCN0417.JPG

Attached Files:

2. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    One of my fondest memories of Australia was heading up into the mountains outside Melbourne on a Sunday to have tea and scones...I think there was some clotted cream and jam in their too and maybe some wine or champagne. Very picturesque area.
  3. Daniel508s Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TC510
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 Suzuki RMz450, 2013 KTM250sx
    Australia must be a riders paradise, with endless riding areas. Both on and offroad[IMG]
  4. ozzie Husqvarna
    AA Class

Funny that, When I see the ride reports from Te 250 Girl, Dirtdame and all you guys, I think mate, I got to get on a plane and get over their:thumbsup:any way here are some more pix I didn't know you could only put five pix at a time

This is Dad in the cammo pants two son behind him and their mate on the left

DSCN0420.JPG

This next one is what I call the mini marbles it remind's me of the Devils Marbles in the Northern Territory DSCN0427.JPG

Here comes the tea and scones

DSCN0430.JPG

Here are a the tea lady's MMMMM scones with wiped cream MMMM cream[IMG]

DSCN0433.JPG

DSCN0435.JPG

That's five I've just got a couple more
  5. ozzie Husqvarna
    AA Class

Here are three more, like I have said before I just cant believe how green it is at the moment

DSCN0438.JPG

DSCN0439.JPG

DSCN0440.JPG

When I was moving here I cant believe I had people tell me this was the last place they would go, its obvious they didn't like tail ridding

Just looking through the pix and I've just come across a pix with the two tea lady on a little ride after work,they both ride postie bike for a living:banana:
    2011-01-19 16.21.13.jpg