1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc That Moment When it Hits You...

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Clutch250f, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Clutch250f Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 WR 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    2001 Wr250f, 2001 Wr250f
    So there I was cleaning out the garage so I can fit all three of my bikes in it. All my wr's the husky, and both the Yamahas sat there demanding to get out, telling me we had to go out one more time. Sadly I couldn't, I could only grit the teeth and move boxes, throw stuff away. Had to be done, had to fit them all in. Finally got all the boxes and junk out of the way, laid down the cardboard. Husky is first up, carb pulled and drained, pushed and lifted into place. The first WR carb pulled and cleaned put up on the stand into place the final WR put up onto the stand. All of them staring like a puppy wanting its treat. They all wanted to get out and run. I couldn't. For I was having to leave for a year, for a call that was sent down.

So yeah figured I'd say that yes I am leaving for that great sandbox in the middle east and I had to put my bikes up in the garage till I return. It is rather depressing knowing you can't ride for a full year. Not being able to smell that premix from the 125 or hear those killer bees and I try to chance my dad down, only to be roosted and left in the dust.. Or to throw my heavy pig of a WR250f around getting weird looks as it's yellow and not blue. The aggravation of the cold start, or just trying to find what you did with that 8mm socket. Those things that you thought you didn't like about the sport but when you know you'll not be able to experience them for a long period of time is killer. Although prior to it being able to spend the time with your dad and rebuild a 2012 WR125 adding in all those cool parts to make it better. Made a ripping machine on the track. So they are all sitting in storage waiting for me to come back and really rip up some trails. So to the folks here! Here's to a good year of riding for you guys, be safe see you all in a year!

Attached Files:

Nordic, Motosportz, 454x and 8 others like this.
  2. Jersey Woods I live to ride !

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 WR 150 2018 TE 150
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM EXC 250 F Honda 300 ATV
    Be safe man and we'll keep a light on for you. :cheers:
  3. dukepilot Viva l'Husqvarna d'Italia!

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    450 SMR, TE250, CR125, SM610
    Other Motorcycles:
    Duc, Buell, Honda
    Thanks for your service!
  4. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    This.

Wish you could take bikes with you, might give people something fun to do in the sand.
  5. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Yes thanks for your service and may all your bikes start first kick when you get back :cheers:.
    trailboss likes this.
  6. K5PL5 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    03 Suzuki SV1000/73 Honda CB350
    Been there and done that a couple times man. It's times like these that make you appreciate your family, friends, and bikes(of course) much more.
    Keep your head on a swivel!
    Dont forget your prayer :thumbsup: Pile_of_brass.jpg
    sabortooth, trailboss, john01 and 2 others like this.
  7. MotoMarc36 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 CR144, 04 TC450, 04 TC250, CR50
    Other Motorcycles:
    Many. Too many.
    Thank you for your service. We're proud of you, your country is proud of you. Your bikes will be that much sweeter upon your return. Cheers.:cheers:
  8. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Thank you!
  9. HSrider Husqvarna
    AA Class

Thank you for your service and be safe in the sand...
  10. Nordic Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    Oset 20
    Stay safe and thank you for your service, man.
  11. JSK73 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WB144

Seems that you are lucky to have such a good dad. Quit bitching and get ready, the excitement is yet to come.
    Clutch250f likes this.
  12. PineapplePicker Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 WR125
    Other Motorcycles:
    2004 Harley-Davidson FXSTI
    Godspeed.
  13. 2premo Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    98 WR360, 1987 WR430, 1988 XC430
    Other Motorcycles:
    Sherco 300, 2002 KTM 380EXC
    sounds like a good healthy relationship with your dad and your sharing a sport
    keep you eyes open and come back to make your dad and the rest of us proud
    thank you for your service
  14. Clutch250f Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 WR 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    2001 Wr250f, 2001 Wr250f
    Thanks all for posting. I do look forward to when I can jump back on my bike and ride. Perhaps do a vintage race or two. As some of you know the process units go through prior to deployments and the amount of stress placed upon my soldiers who want to do their job and get back home. I will say I do have a good relationship with my dad and we did a lot to my bikes. As the yellow wr was my first adult bike and taught me how to proper maintain it. When we did the add ins to te husky that was a lot of fun tearing her completely down.
    Now I will say this in my family the males have served in the military. Dad is a retired army combat engineer, brother marine corps mp, and myself am a army combat engineer. As I hate doing plugs and what not but
    Please do what ever you can for vets, whether its donating to woud warrior project or just thanking them in the airport. Without my soldiers I am nothing. Without us our soldiers are nothing.

Last thing here is a photo of myself with my dad before he deployed to Iraq back in 04 and the last photo of us that I'm keeping in my breast pocket for deployment.

Attached Files:

Coffee and sabortooth like this.
  15. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Oh, OK, I know your dad, ridden with him once or twice. Thanks to your family for your service. :thumbsup: