The 2014 Husqvarna Factory Racing Team

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Tinken, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Tinken Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    MY12 WR511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    Andy Jefferson

As we are assembling a world class offering of riders and teams for the 2014 race season, we are pleased to announce the addition of a major addition to the Moose Racing family for next year. It is with great pleasure that we will now be the official gear of the Husqvarna Factory Racing Team! The four rider team will be managed by former Moose Racing sponsored rider Andy Jefferson and will be taking on a number of different national race series including GNCC, National Enduro, OMA, Endurocross, AMA Hare & Hound and the National Hare Scrambles Series. This effort will include some of offroad racing’s best including Mike Brown, Russell Bobbit, Jacob Argubright and Andrew DeLong.

Jefferson was quoted as saying, “We are heading into a landmark season for Husqvarna and we’re proud to do it in collaboration with Moose Racing. Moose Racing represents the very best in offroad racing and that’s exactly where we aim to be with the all new Husqvarna brand. We’re looking forward to a great year with them and the entire Factory Husqvarna Team.”

http://www.mooseracing.com/media/news/

More on Andy Jefferson here:
    http://www.cafehusky.com/threads/2014-husqvarna-team-captain-andy-jefferson.38490/
    Motosportz, robertaccio and everfree like this.
  2. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    Rock and Roll....the game is on.
    ironically, I wore my Moose gear for the season finale Nat H&H while riding John Kearney's Nat 50A championship winning Husky TE300 (Ok WR...) Factory rider for a day!!! The ONLY Husky that will wear a #1 Plate for the 2014 season!!!
  3. Tinken Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    MY12 WR511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha

:applause:
  4. Chilly Husqvarna
    AA Class

It looks like a major goof for someone at Moose Racing. This announcement was scheduled for Dec 19th. The Moose link has since been changed to remove the rider names, but I am sure it was all correct. This will be a good group, Jake Argubright was bit of a surprise, but a good one.
    Tinken likes this.
  5. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Although I read this somewhere else in the last day or two Cyclenews maybe?
  6. Tinken Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    MY12 WR511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha
    Seems to be a good team, but I'm a little lost for words for Jacob Argubright, I didn't see that one in the mix.
  7. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    When FAR picked up Andrew Delong a few years ago, some people didn't see that coming. I have no idea who Jacob is, but wish him the same success Andrew has had.....
    Tinken, LandofMotards and Motosportz like this.
  8. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    So are they going to get the new HST tool?
  9. Tinken Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    MY12 WR511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha
    As of right now, they do not get one.
  10. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    They probably found it like we did and posted it up lol. I'm really glad to hear they kept Delong. I'm really interested to see if there are support teams and who's on them :)
  11. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Jacob Argubright is 23 years old and is one of the fastest off road racers out here on the west . I know of only 2 riders who ever beat Kurt Caselli they are Kendal Norman who was on Kurts team at the 1000 and Jacob. Jacob beat Kurt this year at round 8 of the H&H in Reno and has finished many times just behind Kurt. At just the age of 23 the kid has a lot of racing years ahead
    Jacob will carry the National overall # 2 plate next year. Jacob has also been a Dist 37 overall # 1 plate holder before along with many overall wins in the desert. One of Jacob friends is are old buddy ex Husky rider Nic Burson,I do not think Nic has beat Jacob but maybe a few times. Jacob was a loyal Team Green rider since he was old enough to ride but lets face it Team Green does not care about offroad they let Taylor Roberts go to. I have known Jacob since he was just a kid his family and mine are in the same Dist 37 club the 100s Many a time Jacob would finish a race then come back to see me finish nice kid from a super offroad family
    Husky scored big with the addition of Jacob to there team he will carry the Husky brand into the winners circle
    Also Jacob dad has a big simi he brings to the races cant wait to see it go from green to White and Blue. Plus Jacob girlfriend is a free lance writer for many motorcycle outlets so we should also start to see more Husky coverage
    Bottom line the Kid is the real deal a solid plus to the brand. Jacob has done just about every type of offroad race and won it out here on the west coast H&H,Motocross,Enduros,GPs,all the rounds of the Endurocross ,X Games in LA,King of the Moto,Last Man Standing in Texas,Tenn Knox out 24 hour race and even went back east to do a GNCC So stay tuned you will see and in a few weeks. Then you will not have to ask Who is Jacob Argubright ?
    huskyduck, bigjon, oregonsage and 6 others like this.
  12. Tinken Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    MY12 WR511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha
    This bike needs a #1 plate on it, wink wink ;)

[IMG]
    ajaxauto likes this.
  13. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    needs to be the TE300,,, John's only 4T is his trail marking DS TE510!! Hes a dyed in the wool 2T man!! And has done a good job of getting me going down the 300 2T path!!
    Norman Foley and LandofMotards like this.
  14. VurbMeg Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None...yet
    Other Motorcycles:
    KX250F
    Thanks for supporting Jacob, John.
    robertaccio, Tinken and ajaxauto like this.
  15. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    VurbMeg---hmm vurb (moto) Meg 2+2= Jacob's journalist GF that works with Vurb Moto? yes? thanks for posting!! VurbMeg! Spend some time in the cafe we are a nice but Husky nuts/sick/psycho group.
  16. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Hey Robert you can add and ride a motorcycle that makes you one of the smarter Husky riders. Just wait the photo shoot and new press release is coming soon so are all the new husky and tons of husky coverage
    I believe Megan will keep us in the news as soon as she is allowed to
    robertaccio likes this.
  17. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    I can chew gum while walking too.......but ride and chew gum or even ride and add....nope, thats why I like the new enduro format. enter ST go end ST cruise. no calculating when mind is so clean while riding. Cant wait to feel the love form Vurbmoto, I just love their viddys they rock the media!
  18. VurbMeg Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None...yet
    Other Motorcycles:
    KX250F
    Thank you guys for the support of Vurb! I am sure I will be making some new friends here on Cafe Husky :)
    robertaccio and Tinken like this.
  19. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    Shane watts posted a Husky on Facebook. Seems his team may also be supported
    robertaccio likes this.
  20. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold

Attached Files:

LandofMotards likes this.