The Camansi Freeway is opened

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by ray_ray, Oct 10, 2013.

1. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    I'm still finding riding places, close to home, that are new to me here on Cebu ... This Camansi area I'm riding in now and the last few weeks is doing me OK ...

These 2 videos are just of a rough road and some trails that run from the top of a ridge line, southward down a spur of various types of terrain... Its kind of weird as I'm been on parts of this route but never knew the location where it came back to a main road on the north side ...

Because it is so open and pretty much a straight shot, I'm gonna call it the Camansi Freeway.
    Its a little gnarly and has a fair grade to it also... I'm OK with any grade for a climb ...

--
    I'm also gonna use this trail as a time test between my 08 WR250 2t and my 010 TC250s machines.. I have a couple other trails I'm gonna use as test bed \ time trails between the 4t and 2t bikes ...

No idea yet on how I'm gonna display the videos out here but I'm on record now saying there will be little differences in the times between the bikes on the scale that I'm riding it ....

This is the roll-down on the freeway to the bottom, just above the river crossing... Looks flatter than it really is ...

This is the river crossing at the bottom ... I then go back across the river on a footbridge and up just across from the 1st video on another cool climb ... The timing will start at the river and go back to the top of the ridge ... I'll just use the cam to record and time the travel time.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiVuX7vPc6Y
  2. Mike-AK Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE 310
    Ever run into any crocodiles in those rivers?
  3. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Never really thought much about that really, but nope, this is not gator country here ... Or crocs ...