The jump that messes with your mind...

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by HuskyT, Jun 29, 2010.

1. HuskyT Moderator

Does anyone have that Jump on the track that just messes with your mind?

Finally conquered mine tonight... 85 foot table at Milestone MX. I'll do doubles all day long but this table just frustrated me forever. Finally reached down and grabbed ahold tonight... fourth wouldn't cut it on the approach. Upshifted into fifth , grabbed a whole lot of throttle and let all the inhibitions go, launched into outer space and nailed it!!!

I had so much air that I thought I was coming in for a landing on an Aircraft Carrier.... greased it another eight times. Loaded up the bike and headed home... Scratch one big Flattop!!!

Gonna sleep well tonight....

T
  2. fitness2go Husqvarna
    AA Class

That is friggin awesome! I love that feeling when you do something like that...you feel like a kid again. Next time get it on video and a helmet cam!
  3. HuskyT Moderator

I was screaming in my helmet... everyone there probably thought I was nuts.....!
  4. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    was this on a husky or a CRF :p
  5. HuskyT Moderator

I did this on my 2005 TC450 with freshly dialed in and resprung LT Racing suspension.... Les is a God in my books !! He has my bike dialed into perfection.. smooth through the breaking bumps and whoops, perfect hit and rebound on the big air stuff.... He is amazing

Having the confidence in the suspension has been very good for my riding ability lately.

T
  6. XLEnduroMan Heroes Ride Huskys. The others follow.

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '18 Husqvarna 701 Enduro.
    Other Motorcycles:
    '20 Ducati Hypermotard 950.
    Congrats! You got more in your sac then I do. :applause:
  7. HuskyT Moderator

side note- doing this on a Husky feels like a huge achievement... doing it on a CRF would be a gimme....!

T