The Lone Rider series

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by Stroker Ace, May 30, 2010.

1. Stroker Ace Husqvarna
    AA Class

2. jfoulkrod Husqvarna
    AA Class

Great video and outstanding choice of songs. I Feel Free should be the Husky theme song.
  3. Stroker Ace Husqvarna
    AA Class

Thanks.... That would be a good theme song.

Here's part two..... but youtube blocked hte music this time, I guess I'll have to call Kid Rock and see if he'll let use "Cowboy" in this clip Sheesh..... Oh well, I tried.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkKw8saGAqQ
  4. Flying Trash Can Sustaining Member

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 610
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW R1100R

You need to use music that is in the public domain. The Barber Shop Ballads on this site look promising.

http://www.pdmusic.org/

5. jfoulkrod Husqvarna
    AA Class

Stroker Ace: What riding area is this. I'm guessing somewhere in the South West. Thanks again for a good vid.
  6. rajobigguy Administrator

Is there a new bottle of Elvis cologne @ the memeorial?:D
  7. Stroker Ace Husqvarna
    AA Class

Good one.... LOL...LOL..... But there is no Big Head Todd and the Monsters !!
  8. Stroker Ace Husqvarna
    AA Class

Yes..... Hinkley, between Barstow and Randsburg.....
  9. Stroker Ace Husqvarna
    AA Class

I'm not sure my old one is still there, but the red scarf is still on the bike

I wish you all could see the vid. with the music......man I'm bummed about that...... Don't forget the series isn't over.....
  10. rajobigguy Administrator

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
  11. Stroker Ace Husqvarna
    AA Class

12. rajobigguy Administrator

You're making me nervous being out there all alone, I know you're familiar with Cuddlback and you're not taking to aggressive of trails but still, sometimes stuff happens.
    On another note, why is that you're bike always sounds so relaxed? I'm always at the upper end of tach. I guess I"m still trying to ride it like a 250 2t.
  13. Stroker Ace Husqvarna
    AA Class

Well, because I'm by myself I am holding back.. but these bikes have so much mid range you can use the next higher gear and make it "work". Plus I have a new Maxxis IT tire that hooks up like I'm on asphalt!!! You don't need alot rpm's to get the job done on one of these tractors. Their peak power is in the low to mid 7000rpm range anyway. That, and that's where it sounds the prettiest. I'll have to send you my SPOT link so you can come and get me.... I can't give away the end of this series yet (the last clip is coming soon), but your post leads right into it.........

Later dudes....
  14. Stroker Ace Husqvarna
    AA Class

Oh yeah... I had 2 guys lined to go and it all fell apart after I was loaded up and on my way..... So I thought I would just entertain myself and make a movie.......LOL....LOL.....

Life aint easy for the old Stroker Ace.......
  15. jfoulkrod Husqvarna
    AA Class

Part 3....nice!
  16. rajobigguy Administrator

You know, I think you're onto something with the tire. That 908 I have just isn't cutting it. I never get to take advatage of that nice flat torque curve because I have no straight line traction, as soon as I begin to roll on the throttle I'm kicking up roost. I'm probably riding it higher up in the power band and trying to use speed to compensate for lack of traction.:excuseme:
    Or maybe I'm just not as good of rider as you.:busted:
  17. Stroker Ace Husqvarna
    AA Class

I don't think it's skill as much as different styles.... We'll have to go riding sometime and exchange some knowledge.....

Part 4 (the conclusion) coming soon.....
  18. Stroker Ace Husqvarna
    AA Class

I will say the traction I have is amazing with the Maxxis !
  19. Stroker Ace Husqvarna
    AA Class

20. jfoulkrod Husqvarna
    AA Class

Another great vid and song....whiskey hot.