1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc the new 2013 husqvarna 449 and wr 250?

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Sutter, May 31, 2012.

1. Sutter Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Te310 and te510
  2. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Here is the translation:

In 2011 conquered Husqvarna four of the six enduro championships. In the two most important enduro classes, E1 and E2 was conquered the individual championship (with Juha Salminen and Antoine Meo) plus the brand championship. That makes Husqvarna an outstanding enduromark. Roundin, that in the future, the sale figures want to come up, this gets the whole enduro-line of Husqvarna for 2013 a very thorough update.

On 21 and 22 June next are presented the new 2013-models in the Italian Malpensa. Exclusive shown is but a a tip of the veil. As a world premier, we show you here the very first photographs of the new TE449 and the new WR250.

The WR250R is a new construction. These will be brought in 250 and 300 cc execution on the market. The block is totally new and the rumors speak of a direct injection of the gas in the cylinder, but it also can be that that item fit in for 2014 on the production machines and that the WR in 2013 with carburettor but constructed so that the 2014 modification cqan easily be done.

By the TE449R they are not using the BMW-block. Husqvarna has developed their own new block, a crossing between their old TE450 (that it among many in the Supermoto so good has done with many world title) and the so successful TE250/TE310 X-light. Therefore the TE449 gets also the nickname 'X-Light' with. Next to this large news become also the present TE250 and TE310 robust opgewaardeerd. These two models both get the complete new cilinderkop with the red flap lid, originating from the MX2-GP's. the new type indication becomes then also TE250R and TE310R.

Now my 2 cents.
    New frame, back to black rims, chain moved to correct side....along with clutch, waterpump, the whole shebang! Pipe looks way small for a 250 let alone a 300. kinda looks like some 125 motor (hint hint) Looks like a very bad 125 photo chop thing to me. these are probably whats in store for 14 but these pics ar not real in my opinion.

Joe
  3. Sutter Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Te310 and te510
    Jup, you're right,(thanks for the translation anyway Joe).

Friend of me called the benelux importer and he confirms that they are fake.

Sorry for the misleading info.

Greetings,