The TE needed a bath

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by BentAero, Nov 15, 2009.

1. BentAero Husqvarna
    A Class

And since it was a beautiful 72 degree clear day, I took it to Hurricane Creek near the NC/TN border to splash water on it. Didn't get many miles in for the day, but we had a lot of fun.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Bobby Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '13 TXC310Rx2,
    Other Motorcycles:
    G450X, HP2E, 10 R12ADV, GasGas280
    looks like good fun, spent a little time on the G450X myself this weekend so I can do a before and after with the TTX's
  3. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    :eek:Eek, what's all that wet stuff? Oh yeah....water.:doh: I forgot what that was for a moment.:lol:
  4. BentAero Husqvarna
    A Class

Please let me know how it feels, especially curious about the compression stack. Let me know if you need to make any changes. :thumbsup:
  5. Wadman Husqvarna
    B Class

How far is this place from Asheville? How many miles of trails? That looks like my kind of riding.
  6. Muddy Waters Husqvarna
    AA Class

Damn Gary, that last one could have been a killer action photo if only it been a bit more focused
    Looks like fun

:thumbsup:
  7. BentAero Husqvarna
    A Class

Roughly 40-45 miles west of Asheville. Before you get too excited -ya' gotta have a license plate as it's all NFS roads. They aren't trails, they are extremely gnarly, rough, rock filled "roads" that will constantly test your ability to pick the right line. Miles and miles and miles of them. More miles than you've got gasoline!

We managed to get a few good photos, but there were a lot of shots that would have been GREAT shots if only...
  8. Bobby Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '13 TXC310Rx2,
    Other Motorcycles:
    Sounds like we need to get together for a weekend ride, only a little over 2 hours from me and looks like my kind of riding, I like to cover some ground.
  9. BentAero Husqvarna
    A Class

Sounds like a plan! When do you want to get together? Fri or Sat of Thanksgiving weekend?

Let me contact my buddy Ryan and see when he's available. I don't know the area well enough to be "the guide". We'll come up with a date and see who can make it.
  10. Bobby Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '13 TXC310Rx2,
    Other Motorcycles:
    I'll be riding around Glamis unfortunately that weekend on my other set of TTX's, hehe. I fly to Phoenix this Sunday and return Mon 30th and then the holiday weekend festivities start happening every weekend in Dec, definitely have to get together though. :thumbsup:
  11. tlking6 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hahaha Mimi,,, last weekend out at Ocotillo my camalbak leaked a little and I got some of that stuff on my jersey! It was a little annoying but I got over it!