The TE250 has redeemed its self!

Discussion in 'EFI/carb' started by Freaky, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Freaky Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TE250 x-lite Race ECU/Injector
    Raced my 2010 TE250 a few weeks ago and was totally unimpressed with the power (or lack of it) so did some searching on this forum and took some tips, removed the baffle from the rear silencer which looked very restrictive and also went down to 12t front sprocket (bike is already uncorked), wow what a difference, like a proper enduro tool now and rips through all the gears like it should. I was going to get rid of it if it made no difference in yesterdays 2 1/2 hour enduro but it's for keeps now, handles a dream. Slight bog (very slight) off low revs but will get a JD 6X which everyone raves about to cure that.
    Best part of all was only cost £8 for a sprocket to make a night and day difference!
  2. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Sounds good and this site has helped me greatly with my 08 TXC250 ...
  3. raisrx251 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Yeah, I spent a lot of money before trying that. Keep a eye on it though as the 12 wears quickly. Glad you like the bike, the handling is so good on them huh? Too much fun when the trail is tight.
  4. Freaky Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TE250 x-lite Race ECU/Injector
    Yes can imagine the 12t will wear quickly plus the slider too but well worth it for the performance gain along with freeing up the exhaust, really pleased with it now I can keep up with the pack, need to get fit now and lose a few pounds!