1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Thought you guys may want to peruse this....

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by inklax2, Jan 26, 2013.

1. inklax2 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 WR150
  2. inklax2 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 WR150
    Sorry for the repost, whoops
  3. DaveG321 Husqvarna
    A Class

Read the story about Hell in the hills,I raced that enduro about 7 times in my enduro daysand I still get the shakes when look back at it.My 1st time there I had the points lead for the series in my class and only made 6 checks and houred out and won,the next best rider made it to check 2.Good to read that story seeing I don,t get Trail Rider magazinr anymore.8 out of 10 times it rain on that event.
  4. rmumford Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 WR 125/144
    One of my riding buddies is a Trail Rider test rider and knew I was getting the WR 144 to replace my KTM 200. They offered to help me set it up if they could do a review.

I raced it today at the snow run enduro in CT and except for my camelback hose freezing solid, i had a blast. No issues with the bike. I saw another wr 125 out there and one of my fellow b senior competitors just picked up a new 310. Looks like there will be a few huskys in the netra enduro series this year. Will be interesting to see how the 144 competes with the 310 in the nasty new england terrain. I have to get a trials tire on it and see how it climbs before the hell in the hills.
  5. DaveG321 Husqvarna
    A Class

In 02 I raced a an01 wr250 and IT got me to check 9 in one of the worst and coldest and deepest Snow Runs.It helped that I was on row 3 and the trails were still kinda rideable,your,e wright ,camelbacks don,t do well there.