1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Throttle Stop

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by proeasy, Oct 4, 2008.

1. proeasy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE-630, TE-510
    Other Motorcycles:
    R1100 RT, XR-400R
    Picked up a TE-510 a few weeks ago and and put about 200 miles of dirt road riding to break it in. Was not too impressed, till tonight. Took off the throttle stop, holy smokes what a difference. I see no need now for the PU kit.

Why is the throttle stop there in the first place, does removing it void the warranty?

Came off a street legal XR-400 that I still love to ride
  2. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    The Arrow Power UP Kit includes a new lighter, less restrictive pipe and a plug and connector for the lambda sensor (O2)...maybe a rear LED light module too.

The pipe will help too as will the plug for the lambda sensor. That plug enables the access of a richer race map for the ECU.

Yes, all this (and any of it) removing stuff voids the warranty. Good idea to take the bike to 500 mi. intact and then you'll be closer to the warranty cut-off at 6 mos.

When you do the power up you might need the dealer (or someone with the iBeat software to set this up more close to ideal.

Good luck.
  3. Fast1 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I had the dealer put the Arrow and PU kit on before I left with my 510. I've also had the dealer cover a few items for me under warranty 2 months out and just recently 5 months out with 4000 miles on it. If you have a good dealer you should not have a problem with the PU kit installed. The bike will have also have a much cooler exhaust without the cat in the pipe..
  4. chamber66 Guest

Is the throttle stop on European bikes as well ?