1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc TM 125 EN - no its not a husky but nice

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by rockdancer, Nov 18, 2010.

1. rockdancer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 WR125, 2019 FE350
    This guy is seling this TM local to me - looks awesome
    TM s have a real factory look to them and are the best looking bike IMO - maybe colours getting a bit dated
    Quite tempting - DEP pipe - polished alum. frame ; Vortex variable ignition - looks like hes a fanatic
    at similar price to a husky with all the riding gear - shame its not a 144 version
    Not sure about the claimed 38 hp on the dyno though
    Heard that they put out lots of power
    any one heard anything about these?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Dmedgtx2Rc
  2. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    brilliant machine but be sure to treat her like a factory machine, lots of care.
  3. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Sweet bikes. More race oriented than trail but very nice. Local dealer and race shop deals them and there whole race team is on them, very smart guy with lots of husky and KTM experience (motor and suspension race shop) and LOVES them. Parts might be interesting to get in a hurry. I have ridden a TM300 (03 I think) and was not real impressed, it was OK but all top end which was weird for a 300. Then I rode a 2009 530 with full ohlins suspension, a 11K bike and WOW, just freaking WOW. Super fast, EZ to ride and awesome suspension. WOW.
  4. rockdancer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 WR125, 2019 FE350
    so it must be running high compression ?
    He also posted a youtube video where he starts the bike up and thrashes it along a road and blows the bottom end - looked really fast though - pretty long push back

so it now has a new motor
    I wouldnt mind riding it to see how it goes
    There is a very good TM dealer not too far away so it would get looked after
    Like you say it may be a bit too much of a race bike ?- I know it would nt look as good as it does now after a few decent rides