TNMX Round #3, Husky invasion...

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by jmetteer, Apr 22, 2011.

1. jmetteer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC300 CR125 CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR250F, TRANSALP
    Well not an invasion, but a good showing... [IMG] Montogb1 showed up on his new CR125 and had 2 good motos for 2nd overall in 30+ beginner. He might have some helmet cam footage but I am not sure if he mashed the right buttons... He was wearing the camera though. Speedkills also came out on his new CR125, it was his first MX race ever, and I think his 2nd time on an mx track. He also finished well.

It had rained off and on all day and was raining when I showed up, the track was still in awesome shape. I fully expected a mud race but it ended up being a beautiful evening. I got an extra lap in both motos because the flagger couldn't see me or something... The first moto I didn't even realize it until my friend asked me why I rode an extra lap... The second moto I really watched and I got the white flag twice so I did not stop until the checkers...

A couple Photo's...

[IMG]

[IMG]

And some video...

Practice

[IMG]

Moto 1
    [IMG]
    Moto 2
    [IMG]

Later,
  2. Swampds Husqvarna
    AA Class

The bike in that video seems to tractor pretty good. Is that a 125? I like that first video AAAHHHHH Too much speed. That woulda hurt!
  3. WHITEROCKET5.9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

man i cant get the vid to work im sure its my puter but managed to watched your last weeks race just fine...... technology = [IMG]
  4. WHITEROCKET5.9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

i got it figured out. as i fugured on my end lol
  5. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Are the races a fixed number of laps or timed event of a specific number of minutes? The latter can complicate the flagging ... I was at a small race last week and it was the latter style race .... I only got the checkered flag ...

Nice pics video ... that dirt looks almost perfect!
  6. jmetteer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC300 CR125 CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR250F, TRANSALP
    That is a good question Ray, I will ask next time I race there. It looks like it might get rained out this week and I will be in California for my first old timer National the week after that.

Later,
  7. WHITEROCKET5.9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

what do they charge for entry on those races? looks like a pretty good time.
  8. jmetteer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC300 CR125 CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR250F, TRANSALP
    It is an $8 entry fee and $22 per class. So $30 for 1 class and $52 for 2 classes.

Later,
  9. WHITEROCKET5.9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

rite on, thanks