TNMX Round #7, The new guy...

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by jmetteer, May 20, 2011.

1. jmetteer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC300 CR125 CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR250F, TRANSALP
  2. WHITEROCKET5.9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

i keep on getting address not valid
  3. jmetteer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC300 CR125 CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR250F, TRANSALP
    odd, I am not sure what happened. It should be fixed now...
  4. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    The last picture / link goes to a video, the first 2 go to a picture page with your bio.. I'm not liking smugmug too much these days, I can no longer embed video, only link to the entire album where the videos are.

Odd how dry it is there.
  5. WHITEROCKET5.9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

didnt get to check em earlier, just got home from a little league game...im ready to race vicariously through others on vid now!! hahaha
  6. jmetteer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC300 CR125 CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR250F, TRANSALP
    Switched to links...

Interesting, I did the exact same thing I have done every time I have posted the TNMX races... I format the links in TT because I like the interface better and post it here. I pasted it in 3 forums, this is the only one that didn't work. After it didn't work the first time, I reformatted it using CH, that time I got 1 to work...

Funny you mention that, it is not dry at all that track just drains really well. A couple days of no rain and they have to water. All the rivers are very swollen, luckily I only have two with in a mile of my house...

Later,
  7. TXC&KTM Husqvarna
    AA Class

ugh! was that a lapper that got you in M1?
  8. jmetteer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC300 CR125 CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR250F, TRANSALP
    Nope someone in my class, he was the new guy and I had never raced him before. He wasn't racing like the other guys in the 30+ classes, we all joke on the line about having to go to work tomorrow. Passing is very clean and everyone gives plenty of room to race. That was very unexpected, I also thought it was someone from the other class, that class was open beginner. It wouldn't have surprised me at all if it was been one of those guys.

Later,
  9. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    well that was a real brilliant inside move, smart racing........little hanny...glad ur ok.
    Those are great vids as usual!! thanks for posting. This vid shows everyone just how quickly things can go wrong, I kept looking for that guys shadow then he came barreling across your line. Keep posting those cool hcam vids!! And stay healthy out there!!(you had a few hard hits!!)
  10. Swampds Husqvarna
    AA Class

You need to name the new guy Bubba! Rather than take second he decides to do some crazy block pass on the last turn!?
  11. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Block pass? Is any move in a corner of a race a block pass? What was the difference in that and a take out move?

Plus that yahoo came across that rut that was a ~foot deep to find your front tire... All he had to do was rail the rut and no crash ....

Note to self: Always protect the inside line on the last lap ....
  12. HuskyT Moderator

That looks like a fun track to ride... nice flowing rhythm to it... you certainly had the distance on the bigger ones, especially when you knew you were passing up the face and through the air... great Vids!

T