Trail riding in Australia???

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by HUSQVNA, Jul 15, 2009.

1. HUSQVNA Husqvarna
    AA Class

So been thinking about a trip down under one day, and wondered how the riding is down there?! Good, bad, not so great? Anyone care to share any info on places to ride, pictures of riding you've done. You show me yours, I'll show ya mine! (So to speak) Maybe some information on where a guy could rent a bike to do some riding, that would be great!
  2. Hoopdy Husqvarna
    B Class

Riding OZ

Mate you name it we got it Rainforest, Beaches,Desert, sometimes all within a short distance of each other there is a good RR here
    http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=480357

there are lots of tour companies with hire bikes etc Im sure we could sort you out, Ill shout you a beer when you get here :thumbsup:
  3. chris... Husqvarna
    B Class

as hoopdy said, there is heaps of riding in oz. you name it we have it. there are a few bike companies that hire bikes out independantly of "tour rides," as such. more a choose your own adventure style set-up. check out www.dirtbikeworld.net, heaps of rides and reports to get the ideas flowing..
  4. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    A friend of mine from SoCal went to Australia a few years ago and rented a plated WR450 and he had a blast! He rode mostly desert and coastal stuff, and said it was incredibly scenic. He had a great time and said it was worth evere penny he paid :)

WoodsChick
  5. Nick Mac. Husqvarna
    B Class

6. HUSQVNA Husqvarna
    AA Class

Now your talkin! Thanks!
  7. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold