Trey Canard breaks collar bone ....

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by ray_ray, Dec 9, 2011.

1. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    I was just reading on vitalMX that TC41 crashed and broke his collar bone to some degree ...

Trey Canard
    I was riding within my comfort zone and just got an unexpected buck. There is only so much you can do when you are moving at a high speed.

Too, too bad but iff you gotta break a bone, this one is on the top of the list ....

Get well soon TC!
  2. Blakelpd5 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WRWB165
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 CRF450R, 1980 Suzuki Wetbike
    Dang.... After the leg at Washougal??? Tough breaks for him and Jmetteer
  3. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    True ... TC41 I'm sure made a visit to the doc and has a plate at the break, which is about the most common bone broken in the body today ...Can he make it to JAN 7 race 4 weeks from break time and start an ama sx championship run? Maybe ... If he misses round 1, can he still win the sx championship? Maybe ... RV2 missed a race last yr and was still champion..,

Mr Jmetteer has no such luck with his recent breaks ... 4 weeks heal time is out of the question :(
  4. Blakelpd5 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WRWB165
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 CRF450R, 1980 Suzuki Wetbike
    True, Metteer is out for a while it sounds like :cry:

Hope Trey does make it for the season opener. I'll be watching for sure!! Will he be competition for Poto? I hope so!!!
  5. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Yes Poto needs some COMP to make for an interesting season ... He pretty much dominated (when he needed to) last year to win sx and mx championships ..

If you watched TC41 in sx last year, he showed lots of promise... won some races, showed improvement, made a few rookie mistakes, then crashed ... about the same in the MX season ... Not sure on this start of a season for him but he has the juice
  6. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
  7. HuskyT Moderator

Yes that is the MileStone Pro Track... have had a lot of talent out there lately... seems to be becoming a favorite... Rozcen and KDub lately...insane to hang and watch them...
  8. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Great video ... One guy says he cased a triple .. TC said at one point that he got wheel spin ... I guess now you can see why he was bucked off ... Short or long on a jump just is not always successful ...

Must be the right side that is busted ... He puts weight on the left one a couple times ...

Maybe the bone is not broken in two pieces and is cracked only ... I've had 2 broken collar bones, one currently, and it is very obvious they are broke ... Every time you move that shoulder you get a crunch, crunch, crunch sound (and feeling) and the sound is coming from the inside of your body ...
  9. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    he posted a foto, he's been carved and plated on his left side. Judging by other top tier guys with the same injury in MX and road racing he should be good very quickly.
  10. LawnDartMike Husqvarna
    AA Class

11. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Left side is broke? He takes his helmet off with his left hand, keeps his right hand laid over his lap, and kicks back on his left shoulder and crosses his legs? He's a tough guy alright ...He'll be back soon I think ... Even if he misses a race, the championship is not lost ....
  12. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
  13. fitness2go Husqvarna
    AA Class

I really like that kid, but if he misses one race, I don't think he'll have a chance for the championship. There are too many good riders in the 450 class right now.
  14. HuskyT Moderator

Another reason why Trey Canard is such a great guy.... Hosting the Panic Rev Christmas Camp at Glen Helen ...Christian Kids MX 3 Day Camp ...... which by the way is sold out ... I also have one of his Race Replica take offs Rear Dunlops on my TC450 right now... amazing tire....

http://www.panicrev.org/rev_3/features/900.html

T
  15. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wow that looks bad ... Muscle Milk Honda’s Trey Canard will miss the early rounds of the season due to a fractured collarbone.
    Too bad :( .. this sucks ... He'll come back and be in a spoiler role .... Last yr almost no one got hurt and that was too good ..

I just broke mine .. all I got was a little swelling and no bruising at all ... I think my bones are old and brittle ...

It would seem that way but RV2 missed a race last year in JAX, FL and won the title .... miss >= 2 rounds and he's most likely out ...

RV2 is the man to beat .. TC41 is 1 of the few who maybe might can do that ... He seemed to have the speed last yr, was showing improvement but was a little inconsistent ...

RV2, RD5, TC41 .. Great young racers ... Did you notice none of that 'that's racing' crap in the entire sx and mx seasons when one guys only chance to win was to crash the other guy.