US Media Slow on 2011 Release Information?

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by DesertHusky, Jul 27, 2010.

1. DesertHusky Husqvarna
    AA Class

Today, I took some time scan all the major online US motorcycle newspapers, magazines, and blog websites (i.e. MXA, Dirt Bike, Cyclenews, Dirt Rider, Racer X, Transworld, Supercross.com, MotorcycleUSA.com, and etc., ) and so far I haven't seen any full reports on the release of the 2011 TC/TEs?

Then I scan a lot of the European & Austrian motorcycle news media (i.e. Moto.it, MCNnews, Moto Blog.it, bikesales.com.au, transmoto.com.au and etc.,) according to the date & time they did the 2011 TC/TE full release on Sunday night, US time.

Question? why are the US motorcycles news media so slow on reporting information like this? I thought with the internet, news can be reported globally within minutes or hours!

Now I know why I canceled all my motorcycle magazine & newspaper subscriptions!
  2. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Just looked and your right. Odd.
  3. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    I am not sure, it does indeed seem odd.
  4. DesertHusky Husqvarna
    AA Class

It is odd? Cyclenews seems to be on top of any late breaking news regarding MotoGP, but slow on events like this? But on the other hand other motorcycle news media was all over of the story when photos were released on the testing of 2011 TC450 prototype back in April, but, now no late breaking followup news on the release 2011 TC/TEs. Crazy!
  5. Klas Husqvarna
    A Class

Still the same answer.

Ad mony talks. There have been a slight higher level on husky news. Raceresults etc.

And a slight higher level on ad mony to the newspapers.