Very positive TE310 article in Dirt Bike Magazine

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Runner, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Runner Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE510
    In the current Dirt Bike there is a test of the 2011 TE310 that is very positive. They said that it was perhaps the best bike Husky has made, comparable to the Husky Malcolm Smith road in the day. Kinda like comparing Wilt Chamberlin to Kobe Bryant.

Other than a CR gearbox, and some FI low speed weakness, they loved it. They were so enthralled, they forgot to gripe about the auto-retracting kickstand.

The Aug. 9 issue of Cycle World call the TE310, "Middleweight Masterpiece".

This adoration may be short-lived as the KTM 350 EXC looks great too.
  2. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    read it. great stuff. go husky :cheers:
  3. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    So the Husky was ridden before the pimpkim ? Ain't that cool ... If the 310 is a Masterpiece, that puts the Husky 250s right there on the same mantel ...

No ones numbers comes close to Wilt ... He didn't get ~25 rebounds in a game ... He would get 50 ... He averaged ~25 rebounds per game for his career ... All his > 70 points games would have been right at ~100 pt games if he would have made his free throws as he did on the one night where he did score 100 ... Wilt made a mockery of the game ...
  4. Runner Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE510
    Wilt holds the record for most points in a game at 100, earned when he was in High School.

BTW: Beta is coming out with a 350 dual sport that will be excellent too. It's a great time to be a DS rider!:thumbsup:
  5. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Chamberlain holds numerous official nba all-time records , setting records in many scoring, rebounding and durability categories. Among other notable accomplishments, he is the only player in NBA history to average more than 40 and 50 points in a season or score 100 points in a single NBA game. He also won seven scoring, nine field goal % , and eleven rebounding titles, and once even led the league in assists.

Silly rabbit .. beta is for software releases ...
  6. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    The article is pretty good and affirms the reason others are now making bikes between 250 and 450 capacity. I have a 2010 310 after a 450 and 510 and find that the power whilst significantly less is agequate on the fire trails and just perfect for my preferred lacale, the ST. In this space the 310 excells, I have riden the KTM 400 and found it to be a great allrounder but it is not as flickable as the 310 in the tight. The ergs on the KTM predisposes one to sit whereas the 310 is without doubt the best bike I have ridden standing up. Its the balance that seems so centralised when standing. Not to forget quality brakes, clutch and that great gear box for ST. I have the TC forks on my bike with heavier springs fore and aft. It is brilliant for my standard of riding and ability (good weekend hack level). I will be replacing the beast next year and I see no reason to chase CC's into the 350 space. The new 310 has a little more poke than my version, better fuel injection and is lighter, what more can a Husky affectionardo want A. (bought the mag in the US just over a week ago-pretty good stuff too)