1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc WB 165 grin and a big thanks to Walt

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by R-J van Hulst, Oct 19, 2013.

1. R-J van Hulst Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 125 + 40 = WB 165 and a SM165
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda CB 400 Vtec 3
    after waiting for some time to get all parts together the moment is here now

yesterday I installed the last parts to make it perfect for my conditions

the modified head (to cope with the crappy fuel conditions) the lectron to be environmental conscious Yes (This is a big fat lie) I simply was sick and tired of chasing the jetting constantly

A new power shaft and linkage assembly for the power valve actuation (way to much lee way and worn out teeth on the old one)

the lectron came out of the box pretty good tuned.

did a few plug chops and its a tat rich but not to much to be bothered with (I will eventually tune it perfectly but I would like to see what this setting does with the weather changes in the wet season now)

the bike runs great
    the head mod did mellowed the peaky delivery (as far you have it on a 165) an personally i do miss it a bit

but there is no crackling noise, pinging and the worrying thoughts of hearing that
    after half open throttle
    riding in the forest it was not a big issue as you just go a gear higher and you don't rev it out but in the sandy/muddy or open stuff the previous sound did hold me back of ripping it open to the max

what this combo is now, is smooth and it picks up every where in the rev range and is quick in climbing into it (very dynamic)

again Walt thanks for your support to me to get to this stage.:notworthy:

As you saw its for me a great deal of planning and waiting to get the right parts in my possession and your help was extremely helpful and appreciated.

Thanks
    Robert-Jan
    Motosportz likes this.