1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc wb165 setup

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by spud1968, Nov 18, 2012.

1. spud1968 Husqvarna
    AA Class

My next race is 100% woodland based. The ground very soft like sand. What tyres (sizes) would you fit and tyre pressures?

What would cause my spark plug to look wet and with and black in colour. My jettingfor the standard carby is 480main 27.5 pilot. Slide is a 4 and on 2clip from the top. needle is standard. The bike is using 3.5ltr of fuel per hour in muddy conditions.

Also suspension: Springs front and rear are correct for my weight. My bike is the 2009 125 with marzocchi 50mm open cartridge forks. The race is will very bumpy i think the compression has a total of 18clicks to play wit -. what would you set the compression too? The front forks are showing 2 rings through the top yoke?

Sorry for the amount of questions,
  2. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

Sounds like you are a bit rich. Try dropping a size in the main if you are doing a lot of ripping.
  3. spud1968 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Been changing my riding style from the 449 keeping the rear wheel spinning enabling the bike to stay On Pipe. I was thinking about changing the plug from a BR9ES to a BR8ES so making it run a little hotter and burning the fuel a little better.