1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Weak radiators

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by danw66, Jul 15, 2012.

1. danw66 Husqvarna
    A Class

Hi, been a member on here a while, but this is my first post on here...

Absalutly love my husky WR 125 2010 (especially since it totally out rides my mates exc 200 2012:D) but has anyone else noaticed the seemingly weak radiators? I don't know if its just the 125's or just the bikes of this year as this is my first husky but i thought they'd be tougher than they are. Completely crumpled them after a fairly light fall, luckally managed to get some oversized after market radiators from a company on ebay for £75!

I dont know the rules about posting products to buy but if anyones experienced this problem ill give out the companys page on ebay as its a fantastic upgrade, 25mm to 35mm core and alot stonger made as iv had a few big offs with no damage so far, just need to find some braces to fit these over sized radiators!

Dan

Attached Files:

2. R-J van Hulst Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 125 + 40 = WB 165 and a SM165
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda CB 400 Vtec 3
    first time I see it in this extend:eek:

although an older bike I did crash the bike several times that i really thought that would hurt my wallet big time yet it did but it was not the parts for the motor bike (it was the evacuation from the place of crash to the hospital (pretty remote area)).

It did really keep me wondering that the bike was able to survive these kind of abuses.

the new one look pretty solid good.

Robert-Jan
  3. razornpc Husqvarna
    AA Class

i did that to my old 06 126.

the never leaked until i straightened them.

how do you new ones measure up. im in the market for some for my new 300 :(
  4. zilly Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 wr300, 04 cr125
    Im in the same boat.mangled my right side radiator on my last ride and i need to repair or replace and am on the fence about which to do.
  5. razornpc Husqvarna
    AA Class

mylers has new ones for 135.50 shipped if you use the coupon code summer right now. just ordered mine. :(
  6. Lincolnlock Husqvarna
    AA Class

I bought some of these for my 300. They are taller and thicker. My enduro engineering radiator guards still fit as well.
  7. zilly Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 wr300, 04 cr125
    right now i am thinking i will send my damaged one off for repair and reinforcement which if i reading it right is $75 plus shipping. i still have to get the thing off my bike first.