Wednesday Night Lights! Milestone MX Riverside SoCal

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by HuskyT, Jul 13, 2010.

1. HuskyT Moderator

Riding Milestone MX in downtown Riverside tomorrow Wednesday night) night. I've got one other Husky going out + a couple of those Cherry red bikes with bad valves...

My Newb buddy.... on his TC250... his 6th ride and he is already doing doubles...... this is his first bike!!!

New Generator means all the lights are on and burning bright... Temp should be about 95 when we arrive at 6:00 p.m. and should cool down to about 85 or so by sunset when the riding gets real nice...

Come on out and check it out.... Would be nice to start seeing some Husqvarna's at the track ....

Side note: Wednesdays are amateur and pro day. That ends at 4:00 p.m.. Some of these guys hang out and ride thru the evening... truly amazing to see some of these guys ride.

Open to all skill levels / classes after 4:00 p.m.

Great riding track with great tables,, whoops, rythm sections, singles, doubles, a few triples and some big air tables for kicks...!

T
  2. CrashBandit Husqvarna
    A Class

I should be back out there in August with my TXC450. Have to get some stuff fixed first. Cant wait to try to new Vet Track, especially at night.
  3. HuskyT Moderator

I'll be looking for you in August CrashBandit! I normally ride Milestone nights 2x per month or every other week. Maybe more now with my son riding more...

Don't know if you remember the old Intermediate track that had the 9 sets of doubles, one big table and the two step tables but the Vet track now is very similar with a lot of new jumps.... plus with the new, bigger generator the lighting is great...

The main MX is also very similar with the addition of two large tables and two sets of triples.

Amazing riding for about 1/2 hour before sunset all the way until 9:30 P.M.

T
  4. CrashBandit Husqvarna
    A Class

When I get my bike fixed I will message you to see when you are going to be out there. I was going Thursdays around 5. Do they light up the track every night?

I saw videos on YouTube of the new Vet track. Looks fast and fun.
  5. HuskyT Moderator

Hot Hot Hot

arrived with temp at 105 at 6:15... dropped to 101 by 8:15 left at 8:45 sitting on an even 100.... I have absolutely no sweat left in my body...

[IMG]

Some sunset shots at Milestone MX... Step down long double on Vet track

[IMG]

[IMG]

T