Wet Ride

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by Dazza, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Dazza Husqvarna
    A Class

Headed out for a ride last weekend was quite wet but great fun. see attached vids

2. Dazza Husqvarna
    A Class

3. Dazza Husqvarna
    A Class

4. Dazza Husqvarna
    A Class

5. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Thanks for sharing. Glad to see that there was at least one place where the weather didn't spell complete disaster, but rather complete adventure.:thumbsup:
  6. Srad600 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '04 TC450 Plated
    Other Motorcycles:
    '96 XR650L SUMO, '11 KTM 990ADV
    Looks like lots of muddy muddy fun.
  7. Croc Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 511
    Hows the 3hungy going Dazza?
    What camera you using, good picture but the Wind noise is a bit annoying for those speeds?
  8. Dazza Husqvarna
    A Class

Hey croc... yeah I got A 1080 vholdr. im trying to de- wind it as we speak. I am awaiting a reply from dags off dbw to get an answer. 300 is killer. i put a 14 tooth front sprocket on. the thing is just a mountain goat now.... Man that clutch is heavy though. Never to fear though I got a hydrullic one on the way, along with pro taper 180 foot pegs and sunline fold back levers in black....
  9. Croc Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 511
    Thats good to hear Dazza. I have heaps of bling on mine now. Just put a new can on the rear, but haven't tried it yet, also a new Front disc guard care of Motosportz(waiting for Kelly to make the rears). I put some new ASV levers on mine, but had to change a nut on the clutch side as it was causing the clutch to drag.
    My clutch is fine & not heavy at all, they seem to be a bit hit & miss though. Have a mate with a 250 & his is stiff