1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc What are you guys paying for your '12 WR125?

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by inklax2, Apr 1, 2012.

1. inklax2 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 WR150
    I am shopping around for a new WR125. If you guys don't mind sharing, what are you paying? Every dealer I go to near me is only offering MSRP, no discounts. Thanks, Nick
  2. motocrossmr Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '15 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    '05 PW80, '12 KX 65
    Where do you live? Contact the dealers on this forum. I am sure you could find one for a decent price even with shipping. Dont get sucked into sticking with only local dealers if their not helpful. You want a dealer that knows the bikes, not just looking for a sale. I just bought a '11 TXC250 for under 5k out the door. There are awsome deals if your willing to spend time on the phone. Call Scott at Toy Tech tomorrow. Thats where I bought my bike. He is great to deal with and if he can give you a great deal he will. Keep us posted.
  3. Xcuvator Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE450,610 WB165,WR250 WR360 & XC430
    Other Motorcycles:
    yes
    Be sure and call Bill at BMP, he is a sponser here, makes great deals and has a very good shipping (cheap) arrangement. 503 585 1153
    jmetteer likes this.
  4. inklax2 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 WR150
    I live in CT and haven't found any good deals as of yet or anybody that was all that knowledgeable about the product either. I called one dealer in MA (won't name names) and I asked if they had a wr125 in stock and it was like I was speaking Spanish. Only to find out the "salesman" gets back on the phone to say, yea there's one sitting right in front of my desk! My nearest dealer is in Chaplin, CT and they wouldn't budge off of msrp. I like to buy my toys/ cars from people that are knowledgable about their product and so far I have not found that with husky. I will try the dealers that sponsor this forum, as you guys reccomended.
  5. NWRider Husqvarna
    AA Class

I would suggest you call Bills becuse he always has great deals. I never buy the current model year myself because there are always such deep discounts on the hold overs.
  6. Gotlabs Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 CR144 X 2!
    Ridersville cycle in WV had them for around $5600 a few weeks ago. Otherwise, I would go with Bills.
  7. Rik Lipscomb Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 250 XC 2008, 990 Adventure 2011
    Call the Albuquerque,nm dealer. PJ i believe is his name. Discounts and is knowledgeable
  8. 2strokejoke Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 wr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    Suzuki 4x4
    try roostpowersports in ct got my 11 310 there for 6200 when everybody else wanted 7800
    I bought my wr125/150 in nj at cjc bob gave me a good trade in value for the 310 wich I hated the 125 only 2 hp less and goes through the woods 10000 times faster post.jpg
    palou likes this.
  9. Vinduro Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Personally I would go with Hall's Cycles in Springfield or Upstate Cycles in Greenville.
    WHITEROCKET5.9 likes this.
  10. inklax2 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 WR150
    Thanks for the help guys! Scored a leftover '11 for $4999 and I am loving it!
  11. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Congrats! Hey I like the black rims better anyway and you can still do the WB165 down the road.
  12. inklax2 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 WR150
    That's exactly what I was thinking, the black rims look killer!
  13. Fema Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Wr125 2011
    Other Motorcycles:
    a scooter :3
    Bought my 2011 brand new for 7500€ registered, that's about 9500 USD... fucking taxes here in finland.
  14. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

$9500.....you should get a free "Juha" instructed 1 week riding school for that price.
    Fema likes this.
  15. Fema Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Wr125 2011
    Other Motorcycles:
    Actually, when you buy a new te250 you get that for free... :D:D but i guess it's only 1 day, so.... not really worth buying a whole new bike for a one day ride with juha. And it's a 'salminen replica' only. they have only 8 of those bikes for sale.... that would be somewhat special, but i guess the price of 9090€ ( or 11560$ ) isn't really in my budjet, since i'm only 17 yo. Oh, and the registered version of that bike is 10248,86€.... that's a one insane price.
  16. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I was in Finland last year for ISDE. Nice place but expensive. I guess taxes are high on everything but health care and university are free. I was not planning on getting hurt during my stay and what kind of degree can you get in 2 weeks? Taxes were not worth it for me but what awsome areas to ride.
  17. Fema Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Wr125 2011
    Other Motorcycles:
    expensive sure enough... I'm so glad I myself live in Hamina, where the ISDE was held, so I can ride those tracks everytime I want. They were in damn bad condition after the race, but now they're starting to be allright for not so experienced riders like myself.
  18. Xcuvator Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE450,610 WB165,WR250 WR360 & XC430
    Other Motorcycles:
    yes
    I would be interested in hearing more about the riding in Finland. Is most of the rideable land owned by the government? Regulations, fees etc?
    Considering the relativly small population the country seems to spawn more than its share of really good riders.
    Edit: Oops, sorry for the hijack
    Fema likes this.
  19. Fema Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Wr125 2011
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yeah most of the land is owned by the government, but sometimes you end up in someones private land. Not all of them look badly because when in someones land, i'll ride easy, but then again there are those grumpy fellas who don't really appreciate our wonderful sport... there really aren't any regulations, or fees, you're pretty much free to drive anywhere. Only once a one mad granny stopped me, and called the police. I only had to show my licence and then the coppers told me to leave. no fees, nothing. But of course for the ISDE they had to get permissions from the landowners, i really don't bother going from door to door asking whether I can ride on their land or not :D I really would like to start doing competitions, but the level is so high in here, and I don't even know where to start.
  20. palou Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    125 wr 2011
    what is this silencer? fmf? it's for 125 wr?