1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc What are you using for bar risers?

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by giantjoe, Mar 27, 2012.

1. giantjoe Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR300
    I'm struggling to find options for bar risers. There are Rox Risers, this crazy Powermadd contraption or the various other kinds of risers. There is the option of stacking the OEM spacers as well. I'm not sure what route I want to go with. I need at least an inch rise.

What are you running? Pics please if possible. I'm worried about just ordering something because I'm not sure the spacing between the bolts (perpendicular to the bar) is universal or not.
  2. 454x Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 CR165 w/36mm lectron.
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 BETA 300RR w/36mm lectron.
    Also consider a taller bar if you haven't already.I think the Pastrana bends are 120mm on heighth. or atv bars are even taller.
  3. TROFFER88 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Contact Motosportz Mike, he has them
  4. lankydoug Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 300en
    I use a BRP Scotts under mount dampener kit and tall bars, together it raises the bars quite a bit. I know it's kind of pricey but after my last ride in the rocks on Jan 1st my wrists hurt for a week. Just the thought of opening a jar brought a tear to my eye... not really but it did hurt like a B!^@h. (it sucks getting old)
  5. Lincolnlock Husqvarna
    AA Class

Yep, shoot Mike a PM he's got them.
  6. giantjoe Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR300
    I went to a local shop today and picked up some Zeta universals. They didn't fit. Getting some stock risers shipped ASAP.
  7. Suamico SD Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 350 , Gas Gas Raga 300
    Check that your forks are slp down, then I look at taller bars vs bar risers. Also if you still have 7/8 bars you can get the fat bar conversion from rocky Mtn atv raising he bars by 1/2 or so.
  8. lankydoug Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 300en
    My 09 came with spacers and I added tall bars but the BRP/Scotts sub mount made it even taller.

Does your stock bar clamps mount directly to the triple clamp or does it have a round spacer like mine did?
  9. giantjoe Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR300
    Yeah, mine has spacers, but they're not enough. If anyone has those spacers and aren't using them, I'd gladly PayPal some funds to get them to my house.
  10. Bradass80 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I have the Rox Risers on my 08 WR250, I think they're 2-1/2" risers. I really like them and they've been solid for the year and a half they've been on the bike. I'm 6'1" and with the stock bars I'm pretty comfortable. Brad.
  11. giantjoe Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR300
    Thanks i needed an true off-roader make a comment on them as the only people I've heard using them are dual sport guys. You figure they're tough enough for nasty singletrack?
  12. giantjoe Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR300
    I just bought some 2" Rox Risers. Couldn't wait for a response...
  13. WoodsRiderParts Husqvarna
    B Class

14. Vinduro Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I just use Moose Mini bend bars. Taller than stock and I don't have to cut them. Already 29.5" wide.
  15. Bradass80 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Sorry, family has been in town and I haven't been on in a few days. Yep, all I ride is tight gnarly singletrack and they've held up great, you'll be happy with them. I also put some neoprene washers in between the mounts and the metal washers and that seemed to help with vibrations a little. Brad.
  16. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

Be careful when you go to those really tall risers. They put a lot of stress on the bolts that hold the bar mounts to the triple clamps. I have personally witnessed 2 guys bust the bolts off when they crashed. Buy some super high strength or Ti bolts if you are going to run 2" + risers.
    giantjoe likes this.