1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc What is the best i can do to a WR125-08?

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Johnnymannen, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Johnnymannen Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hello guys! Well, i just bought a WR 125-08 to my son and now i wonder what is the best mod to do with it. It runs strong, but it has a bog when i give full throttle. It´s not that strong from the bottom, but i think i read somewhere that there is some mod to do, but can,t remember what. Now there is a HGS exhaust system on it, but it,s guite dented, and the standard system is on the side in a box, but i think that one is with a catalyst in it. can i use this or will it rob too much power? The bike has the standard carb.

Regards

Johnny
  2. bigriver Husqvarna
    AA Class

Any pipe is better than stock. 4.0 carb slide . 12 tooth countershaft sprocket. Remember that it is still a 125.
  3. Johnnymannen Husqvarna
    AA Class

Ok. It,s a HGS on now, but very dented. I thought of jetting, but i ask in the jetting thread so welcome to give advise there!

Johnny
  4. dartyppyt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17 TE 150, 82CR 500
    Other Motorcycles:
    82 125,250,430&500 79 390 83 250
    Un bolt the engine and ship it to Wallybean. He can build them, small (125) medium (144) and large (167).

He can turn it into a rocket!

No, seriously, take a good evening, put a pot coffee on and read the 125 thread MattR compiled from all of us.
  5. bigriver Husqvarna
    AA Class

Unless ur kid is 200lbs all u need to do is jet it and let him learn to use the clutch. Before long he will be wanting a 250 or bigger.