1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc What to do cracked top triple clamp on 2008 cr125

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Pedec, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Pedec Husqvarna
    Pro Class

image.jpg Not sure who would have a extra top triple clamp for sale or could it be welded?
  2. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Is it a 45 mm or a 48 mm I should have one let me know also BRP sells one I have a BRP 45mm on my 2006 WR 250
  3. Pedec Husqvarna
    Pro Class

It is a 45mm stock fork I have on bike, if you want to sell the top triple clamp that would be great. I have a race next weekend that I would like to race bike in. The last couple times I rode bike it felt like steering head bearing were getting loose and had a funky creaking noise from front end. I found it funny that my top nut was hand tight and started looking around and found the crack. Funny it would crack but bike has took a beating over the years. Lets me know what you want and I can pay any way you want. Thanks.
  4. juicypips Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr 360. 2002
    Other Motorcycles:
    Gas Gas TxT 300, Yamaha wr250f
    beating and slightly too tight torque setting causes that break most of the time make sure you dont over tighten as some forks internals get pinched up if you hang on the bottom clamp.
  5. Pedec Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I always use a torque wrench to 15 foot pounds but maybe my torque wrench which is old is getting outa wack. I have another used one in mail thanks to Ajax.
  6. Jersey Woods I live to ride !

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 WR 150 2018 TE 150
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM EXC 250 F Honda 300 ATV
    The material could have just been fatigued and just let go. At least you caught it before it cause you a major problem.
  7. Pedec Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Just received top triple clamp in mail today look like it should fit perfect. Thanks Ajax, this site is real great as are the people on it.
    454x likes this.
  8. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Glad you got it in time for your race that is a good feeling US postal worked out great for going to Canada, even with customs.
    Just for the record we are one of the biggest wrecking yard in Calif with over 2,600 cars and trucks and a special supply of Johns personal Husky parts,
    so any time you need a part or anyone else on here needs a part or even a complet car or truck please give us a call Thanks for the order John