1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st When WR's ruled the world

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by robj, Feb 7, 2010.

1. robj Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2001 CR125
    Other Motorcycles:
    KX/KDX200 hybrid
    Thought you guys might enjoy this bit of pre-red plastics nostalgia. This article is out of a French mag called Moto Verde and features a couple of nicley set up WR's back in the day when they were leading the 125 and 250 class at WEC 2000/2001. I never got it translated, but very much enjoyed the pictures!

Attached Files:

2. rockdancer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 WR125, 2019 FE350
    Stefan Merriman was riding the wr250 and won the world championship. Came second in 99 on the 250 as well. Won on a Husky 400 is 2001. Go Aussie.
  3. zanol Husqvarna
    B Class

robj, thanks a lot, I love to read this article because mine it´s a 2000 wr 125. But it`s to small... Can you put that bigger please?
  4. robj Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2001 CR125
    Other Motorcycles:
    KX/KDX200 hybrid
    Hi, sorry the site wouldn't accept a bigger file. But when you open it you should be able to enlarge it. If you pm your email address I'll send you the full size file.
  5. robj Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2001 CR125
    Other Motorcycles:
    KX/KDX200 hybrid
    The Aussie from Tauranga :D
  6. rockdancer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 WR125, 2019 FE350
    Oh yes how long ago was that? - we take ownership of the good kiwis doesnt he ride for Australia at ISDE?
  7. Motology Husqvarna
    B Class

That he does. Lives and rides above the central coast, NSW. He wasn't overly content with getting 2nd in the Aussie Championship last year, so it'll be on like Donkey Kong again in a few months. He's riding a WR450-F, again.