1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc Where can I get a Pipe From?

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Croc, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Croc Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 511
    There is not a lot of places in oz that stock pipes for a 2010 WR 300. Can some one point me in the direction to buy one from the US? Prefer performance stuff like FMF if possible, an added bonus would be for one that will mount a Hyde Bash/pipe Plate.

Croc
  2. empiredownhc Husqvarna
    AA Class

Croc, if you found somewhere let me know. I have contacted numerous suppliers here in Australia and can't get a hold of anything! Even looking into hand made ones??
  3. Croc Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 511
    Found one. I sent them an email, but got no response. All good for me now any how, found a guy who repairs them & makes them look like new.

http://www.procircuit.com/index.htm
  4. Anthony_1978 Husqvarna
    AA Class

that sucks:thumbsdown: i have a procircuit on my WR250 the system
    is heaps better than the paper thin standard chamber and broader power delivery :cheers:
  5. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    I thought Husky upgraded the pipe on the 2010 models for more power? I had a 2009 300 that was a rocketship with the stock pipe. If the 2010 stock pipe is an upgrade from 2009, I'm wondering what an aftermarket pipe could add to an already strong machine.
  6. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    FMF, PC and others make a pipe for that.
  7. Croc Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 511
    I now have my ADR pipe on it & it also fits the Hyde bash/pipe protector. I got all the restrictions taken out & the guy says its an almost identical copy of a FMF Gnarly & is a stronger pipe than the race pipe you get. It now has more low-mid power
  8. empiredownhc Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hey guys,

I heard PC does and exhaust for the 09 and 10...I'm not actually after more power or even looking to move the power spread around. I think the stock (race) pipe is quite good and mine has not cracked or dented, in fact it is strong enough that I have actually bent the small bend of the pipe around the frame before the pipe even thought about caving in! I really just wanted something that looked a little 'tricker'.

Croc,

Thats sounds pretty good, and Stefan (R&D husky) told me that he had a contact who could repair / un-ADR my restricted pipe. Is that the same guy perhaps?

Cheers,

Scott.
  9. Croc Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 511
    Yes it is. Sid Moore is his name & is in Glenwood
  10. Anthony_1978 Husqvarna
    AA Class

i have a PC on my 2009 WR250
    i fixed it to the bash plate. tough as nails
    the stock pipe was rubbish crumpled within a few rides:thumbsdown:

Attached Files:

11. Croc Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 511
    So Anthony, you selling the Husky? Now that you have a Blue KTM. I was looking at R&D websites this morning & they have new pricing on 2010 huskies, God damm they are cheap, For Oz any ways
  12. Anthony_1978 Husqvarna
    AA Class

haha i won't sell it.. i'm waiting for it to spontaneously combust to put it out of its misery:lol:
    i got a brand new berg 450, i cant wait to do a shoot out:thumbsup:
  13. MR54L Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR250
    Hi Croc,

I have a DEP pipe on my 08 WR250, I think the 09 & 10 WR250-300 run the same pipe. Stephen at R & D husqvarna emu plains, fixed me up to solve that problem. I then took the pipe to HiOctane Racing and had it ceramic coated, it works really well on the power curve and looks trick. You can see my pipe in the 2 smoke photos thread

Regards Col
  14. john r Husqvarna

Hope this helps if you haven't already got a pipe, search for HGS the web address is http://motocrossdirect.co.uk I have just put the front pipe on my WR300
    Make sure you order the enduro spec
  15. windsurf Husqvarna
    AA Class

Croc I have a spare 2010 ADR pipe which was simple to de-restrict, just cut the flange off where it goes into the cylinder and there are a couple of tack welds holding the restrictor packing in, knock those off with a cold chisel, remove the packing and weld the flange back in position. There is also a small emissions vent pipe to cut off and weld the hole up. The whole job takes 1/2 hour and have a spare pipe.