1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc Where to buy michelin enduro comp 3 rear tires in (Canada or US)

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by kelwar, Jun 1, 2011.

1. kelwar Husqvarna
    AA Class

Pretty much what the title says I really like this tire but cant seem to find any in Canada or US.
  2. Vinduro Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Your Parts Unlimited dealer or Parts Canada dealer can order them.
    kelwar likes this.
  3. windsurf Husqvarna
    AA Class

I liked the tyre also, good grip especially when new but only lasted about 350Kms. They are hard to get and expensive here in Oz.
  4. RobNewy Husqvarna
    B Class

I didn't like the tyre much at all. Lost it's edge very quick, then had no grip
  5. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

If you really like them and cant find them you should try the Metzeler 6 Days Extremes. They are DOT/FIM tires that look similar but the Metzelers work better IMO.
    kelwar likes this.
  6. kelwar Husqvarna
    AA Class

Thanks for the info I might give the metzeler a try I want to keep a dot tire because I want to try and get it street legal ..... personally I really like the irc m5b though but I was very impressed with the michelin it did loose its edge quickly but I thought it still had tons of traction
  7. notagix Husqvarna
    AA Class

kelwar likes this.
  8. Vinduro Husqvarna
    Pro Class

You can also get Metzeler & Pirelli tires from your Parts Unltd & Parts Canada dealers. Also Parts Europe.
  9. ohmygewd Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13'Berg FE350, 96'WR360, 01 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Aprilia RSV1000
    Enduro DOT tyres don't last long on the street especially the rears..Maxxis Desert IT's DOT rated? If not, l recommend Mitas Stonekings, not the best grip compared to D952's, S12's etc but you'll still have knobs on the Mitas whilst ya mates on his 3rd S12 :)
  10. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

Parts Canada is not bringing in these tires any longer.
  11. Vinduro Husqvarna
    Pro Class

But they still are bringing in Pirelli & Metzeler
  12. kelwar Husqvarna
    AA Class

I used to run mitas stoneeaters (never tried a stoneking though) on my drz400 they did last quite well on pavement compared to some but for the wr im not as much concerned about wear as performance because I will only be using it to go 2 or 3km on pavement but thanks everyone for the suggestions and info
  13. Runner Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE510
    Does anybody know of a STOCKING American source for Michelin Enduro Comp 3 tires? I liked mine and want to replace it.
  14. uranys Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    00 wr360/02 wr360/09 wr125/09 wr250
    Other Motorcycles:
    96 xr600r
    If you can't find them, give a pirelli xmch front a try. Better grip and wear then the enduro comp 3 front IMO.

I've also read good things about the motoz tractionator enduro i/t but haven't tried them yet.
    oregonsage likes this.