1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st Where to send my 45mm marzocchi forks and ohlins rear shock

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Pedec, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Pedec Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Riding season is done so time to send away suspension. I ride 2008 cr 125 with husky 144 kit and DEP pipe with 12 tooth front sprocket and jetting perfect. I ride only motocross weigh about 200 pounds and race c class. I want to find a shop that have lots experence with the 45mm Marzocchi and ohlins on this bike for motocross use. My biggest problem is forks are harsh on hardpacked track and ok on sand. I have had no leaks on fork seals after 1 1/2 years and 100 hours which is great. I am planning on keeping bike for a long time since I like the way the bike has stood up so far and how much fun it is to race and ride. Taking bike apart this weekend thanks for any help.
  2. Xcuvator Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE450,610 WB165,WR250 WR360 & XC430
    Other Motorcycles:
    yes
    If shipping them to the US isn't too much grief, I would send them to LTR. He is a sponser here and does many many forks and shocks.
    Do a search here for LTR or Les Tinus Racing.
  3. gem Husqvarna
    A Class

4. HuskyT Moderator

Les dialed in my 45mm for MotoX and worked wonders....

You will not be displeased with how he sets you up!!

T
  5. 2stroked Husqvarna
    A Class

2nd that, everybody I have talked to that has used Riders edge is very happy and you don't have to ship out of Canada. I'm too cheap to get mine done and just blame crashing on me but Gem had his done and is very happy.
    Just tell him riding style, how you want them to feel and what type of terrain you ride.
  6. Pedec Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Thanks for all the help so far. I guess what I am looking for is the shop with the most experience with 45mm zokes and ohlins rear shock on husky cr 125. I am a motocross rider but 70 feet table top is about as far I will jump but love to hold cr wide open over the rough terrain and corner as fast as possible at my 41 year old age. I want less arm pump over slow and fast rough stuff.
  7. Chef Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 Cr165, 09 Wr165
    Other Motorcycles:
    01 Husaberg FE650, 07 BMW 650 Dakar
    You could call Ross Rocher Sales and talk to Rob or Scott. Not that I'm an expert but they did a good job on my zokes. They have a special going on right now too.
  8. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    Ya I think I would talk to Scott.
    Although I sent my forks from my 'other bike' to Les from LT Racing. And he did a fantastic job. Maybe a call to Scott wouldn't be a bad idea.:thumbsup: