1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Which pipe for more bottom end power WR 125 2008?

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Johnnymannen, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Johnnymannen Husqvarna
    AA Class

So, where do i get a good pipe at good price for my sons WR 125 2008? I want a pipe for more bottom power together with a silencer for woods

Johnny
  2. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Hey Johnny I went with the FMF Fatty and PC 2 silencer on my 08 CR 125 Husky and it it made a pretty good improvement on the bottom - mid and the bike seemed to rev out quicker. Now I'm running a Walt 144 special and from bottom through top is something special!
  3. bigriver Husqvarna
    AA Class

Search maybe ?
  4. Johnnymannen Husqvarna
    AA Class

Ok! Sounds good! Do you know if there is a Gnarly pipe for it too? I searched but couldn,t find anything for the 125. Where did you buy your pipe? Good price?

Johnny
  5. zade Husqvarna
    A Class

Hi Guys,
    Yes I'll second that...
    I've got a Fatty front pipe with a PowerCore2 tail pipe and it works fine.
    When i bought the bike (second hand) last year it already had the Fatty pipe but was running the standard Husky tail pipe and it was also fine except that it wouldn't seal where the two sections meet... that didn't seem to effect the performance but ( maybe because i ride a lot of slower trials-type or 'extreme' stuff for training) i used to get a lot of two stroke spoog dribbling from the lowest section of the exhaust onto the swing arm... since fitting the PC2 tail pipe which came with a rubber seal it has stopped dribbling and runs perfect...
    I bought my FMF pipe from a Husky dealer here in the uk but i wouldn't reccomend that to an overseas buyer because uk postage is very expensive...
    Good luck
    zade
    www.lfb-enduro.com
  6. vegtablebrain Husqvarna
    AA Class

You might consider a power now valve and a Moose reed spacer as an option or addtion to the pipe.
  7. crille74 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husqvarna cr 125 2014
    Hgs alla dagar Johnny, det hade jag på min 125a och 144a 2010
  8. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Johnny I got mine (Fatty) from a fellow member for $40.00. I would think any dealer would be able to order you one or somebody like Rocky Mountain ATV & MC should have it. When I looked into this a while back FMF didn't list one for the 08 but I found out the one from an 06 is the same. I got the PC2 from Hall's.
  9. Johnnymannen Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hello John! Ok, thanks, then i can look for it on that modelyear. 40 dollars is silly cheap!

Johnny
  10. Johnnymannen Husqvarna
    AA Class

Tjena! Ok! Det sitter ett HGS-system på nu, men det ser ut som fan. vet du var man hittar det till rätt pengar? man skulle haft typ ett Gnarly med grövre gods i. men det finns väl inte.

Mvh Johnny
  11. crille74 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husqvarna cr 125 2014
    http://www.mxpower.org.uk/HGS exhausts swedish.html