1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Who is selling the WB165 kit?

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Alexs601, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Alexs601 Husqvarna
    A Class

Who is selling the WB165 kit? I try to find it but i guess im blind!! Can someone is able to send me the link please. Thank you

Alex
  2. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

Alex,

Kelly at Motosportz is selling the kits. He is a sponser here at Cafe Husky and has his website link on his page. Great to deal with and will fix you up.
  3. rancher1 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

You should also mention they are available on new bikes thru bills husky and you are the producer ! Great job !
    Blakelpd5 likes this.
  4. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

You are absolutely correct. Bill will make sure you get that new 2013 WBR 165 no matter where you are located, Great Dealer. I just assumed that he already had the 125/144 and wanted to get the kit.
    Jersey Woods and PineapplePicker like this.
  5. Alexs601 Husqvarna
    A Class

Sweet!! Thank you much guys, actually i have a KTM 150 but im gonna sell it to get a Husky. Im missing a bit of power with the 150 and as i can read the 165cc sems pretty good. I was thinking to change it for a KTM 200 but i really love the feeling and the handling of the Husky. 125 Are you able to tell me if i can do the modification my self for the 200 pipe? I have a few of these at home so i was wondering. Thank you again to let me know an what do you think about the power and the realiability of the 165 compare to the 200?

Alexis Sauve
  6. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

If you can weld or get it welded you can. It's bascially the ends off the 125, 200 body, and relocated 200 bracket. The one they mod and sell bolts up as good as a stock pipe but sure makes a big difference with the WB165.
  7. Alexs601 Husqvarna
    A Class

Thanks!! Walt just send me an emal a few minutes ago. Im actually really suprise how good is the service, you don't get a email just like that to explain you everything about something from lots of people who produce any parts. It's actally pretty awesome!!! Im gonna copy the email and post it here, Walt answer all my questions in 1 email!!! Now im defenetly looking foward to get a WR and do the 165 mod!!! Thanks guys!!!

Hi Alexis,

I produce the 165 kit and am pretty happy with the way it has worked out. I know that I just can't wipe the smile off my face every time I ride mine. I have ridden the Ktm 200 some and my impression riding them back to back is that the 165 with the 200 sx Fatty pipe has more bottom/early mid than the 200. The 200 has an advantage in the middle and top but it isn't much of an advantage. The Husky 125 handles so much better that it isn't a fair comparison from a total riding experience IMO.

These kits have proven to be extremely durable as you will see any time you read Ajaxauto's posts. I have personally gotten huge numbers of hours on the kits before they needed any kind of freshening, and then a ring was all I replaced. If you got a second piston kit and an extra ring, I would think you are good for at least 3 years of riding.

I am always experimenting with different pipes to try and find all viable options for this kit. The FMF Fatty for the 03-04 200 SX is the best all around pipe. There are a number of pipes that are better upper mid to top pipes and I am working to try and put together deals so I can offer that type of pipe too. I have tried about everything and if you let me know what pipes you have I can tell you exactly what type of powerband you will get with the 165. It is a very easy conversion. The frame to motor measurements on the KTM 200 are very close to the Husky 125. The pipes tend to fit like they were made for the application. I will help you with this any way I can.

Drop Kelly an e-mail and he will get you fixed up,
    Thanks,
    Walt

Alexis
    MattR likes this.
  8. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

Thanks Alexis,

I don't know where your nearest dealer is located but I would certainly give Bill at Bill's Motorcycle's Plus a chance to sell you the complete bike.
  9. Alexs601 Husqvarna
    A Class

There is no dealer in the Yukon. Im not sure if im up to buy a complete bike but i will defenetly take a look beafore i do anything. Thank you for all your help!!

Alexis
  10. rancher1 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Definitely check bills husky, the bike with the kit is a bargain ! He does not add labor or the full kit price to the bike !
  11. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Another vote for Bills. Awesome shop, been there forever, well respected, great prices and service. We (Motosportz) sell the kit but if you get the bike from Bills might as well get the kit at the same time.

Kelly
    Motosportz
  12. TCP Husqvarna
    AA Class

[IMG]
    You'll have no regrets. The 165 kit and FMF pipe ROCKS!!!
    454x, Motosportz and wallybean like this.