Will be passing through Victorville, CA on 28 May..

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by ioneater, May 27, 2010.

1. ioneater Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TXC 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 Sprint
    Guess this could constitute a possible get together. I'm currently making my way home to Ft. Lewis, WA from Ft. Polk, Louisiana after a month of wargames with my unit. We're flying our birds back and plan on staying overnight in Victorville, CA after putting them to bed at Southern California Logistics Airport (formerly George AFB).

If any of you crazy fellow Husky peeps are from that area, maybe there's a chance we could rendezvous for giggles and a beer or something? We should be landing there mid to late afternoon tomorrow unless something breaks :thumbsdown:. Our flight will consist of 8 OH58D's and 2 UH60's in Army green colors.

If anyone thinks they can make it, PM me and I'll dish out my c-phone # for coordination.

:cheers:
  2. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Too far for me.

I am almost certain the person that loaned me his SM450 (510?) last July to take to vegas lives near Victorville though. But I've been wrong before.

You could dig in the efi forum, there was a huge thread about the first vegas trip.
  3. PALMER84ONE Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 TE450 THE ROCKET
    Other Motorcycles:
    12 RS520, CRF150F/230F, YZ250
    Check your PM. I would, but have a slight problem with your logistics.

Gary
  4. ioneater Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TXC 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 Sprint
    Also, we'll be stopping in Redding, CA on the 29th for an overnight stay. Most likely will be arriving mid to late afternoon there as well.
  5. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Perhaps I can look up in the sky about noon on the 29th and wave at you. :)