1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc WORCS-PALA

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by K.Forte', Jul 15, 2013.

1. K.Forte' Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR 125R
    Other Motorcycles:
    2004 Honda CRF 302X
    Jeff had an awesome race he finished 3rd in his class 125 sportsman and 16th overall out of 42 riders,,I was soooo unbelievably nervous and so was he,,he was first to the turn but bobbled and got passed by the 2 that would become 1st and 2nd.. He hung with 2nd the entire race but 1st was gone... The course was 5.5 miles long and brutal (as jeff put it),, it was great to watch these 3 boys race they raced for just shy of 1hr,unbelievable... It was jeff's first race in almost 4 yrs and he did outstanding i'm a very,very proud dad :D the bike ran flawlessly and had great power thanks to Wally's 165 kit and HGS pipe he supply'd us with and Jeff was the only Husky in the field and he represented well.... :applause: Pro race,,Robby Bell couldn't get his bike started (took 5 kicks ) he started dead last,, a KTM rider went by use in first and Bobby Garrison in 2nd but that didn't last long Garrison got the lead and never looked back he was on fire,,Bell carved his way through the field and got to within 12-15 seconds of Garrison but couldn't catch him,,,that was an AWESOME race.. :thumbsup:
  2. TemecuCoastie Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FC250 and 2012 TC250
    :banana:Love when those "Slow" Huskys kick butt!

Didn't see too many Huskys there. I was in the 40C and was the only Husky - the lone 250 at that.
  3. K.Forte' Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR 125R
    Other Motorcycles:
    2004 Honda CRF 302X
    Temecu,,if i had known you were gonna be there we could have hung out,,can you believe that pro race,,i talked with bob and dianne the next day they couldn't believe it,,bob told me i've told robby so many times to make sure everything is perfect,,start your bike 10 times to make sure.. It was just one of those times robby flubbed it.. Glen Helen is next week i'm sure he won't make the same mistake twice.. Glad to see you made dude, how did you finish??
  4. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Who is Jeff?
  5. K.Forte' Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR 125R
    Other Motorcycles:
    2004 Honda CRF 302X
    Jeff's my son coffee..
    Coffee likes this.
  6. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    You must be very proud!
  7. TemecuCoastie Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Ya, crazy stuff. Those guys make it look so easy.

Did you make it to GH? How'd it go???? What did you think of the layout? Pretty awesome right?!?!!?

I finished 9th at Pala. Managed to get my usual crash in, which cost me a lot. I crashed out back up on the hill which was the same place I crashed during the D38 Pay It Forward GP back in May....at least I'm consistent.

I did Glen Helen yesterday, I didn't do so well though. Two spills in the creek/rocky section way out back. Funny, I had been killing that section until lap 3, then crash twice. What the hell!?!?!? I felts really fast yesterday...up until that point. Initial results showed me as being 11th, but revised put me almost last - which really sucks. Those spills killed me. I did make up time on the truck course and the sand section. But, being on a 250, it's hard to keep pace with a bunch of 450s.

On the upside, I found out my Dad is tight w/the All American KTM guys. They were excited he was at the race. "You're Bob's Son?!? Where's your Dad?!?!? Is he here?!?!?!"

Oh, before I forget, Sara Price is muy caliente even in riding gear.
  8. AWM Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR150
    Other Motorcycles:
    Orange
    Oh, before I forget, Sara Price is muy caliente even in riding gear.[/quote]

This comment is useless without pictures.:lol:
  9. TemecuCoastie Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:

This comment is useless without pictures.:lol:[/quote]

Trust me on this one.....hot AND fast!

1082-18122012-saraprice2.jpg sara_price_msca_mx13.jpg
  10. AWM Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR150
    Other Motorcycles:
    Orange
    Trust me on this one.....hot AND fast!

View attachment 29865 View attachment 29864 [/quote]

:applause:

See,much better.I was thinking she was a redhead,and now i know.And knowing is half the battle. :busted: