1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc WR 125/144 maintenance manual

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Philmooo, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Philmooo Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 144
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 450 EXC
    Anyone know where I can get a maintenance manual for a 2012 WR 125/144??? the thumb drive owners manual sucks, dosn't even have oil change info.
  2. Gotlabs Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 CR144 X 2!
    Contact the stealership you got it from.

If you just want to change the oil. Warm it up, remove the skid, remove drain bolt, wait for oil to stop flowing, reinstall drain bolt snug (careful not to strip it), refill with oil until it reaches 1/2 wa up sight glass. Warm bike up, shut off and re-check level. Add as necessary to stay in middle of glass. Reinstall skid.

I start with 600ml of oil and add more as needed. Make sure bike is on a level surface when checking level. Also, let it sit for a couple minutes after warm up so oil can settle before checking level.

Personally, I use rotella but some folks think that you will spontaneously combust if you don't use a motorcycle specific oil.
  3. Philmooo Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 144
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 450 EXC
    Yeah, thats probably common sense. I guess I am looking for the manual for any issues that may come up. There has to be a shop manual for, I will see if Arther can get one. You sent me a link to a post here in cafe husky that had an earlier model manual but can't find it now.
  4. Gotlabs Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 CR144 X 2!
    Check the 2 stroke database up top. Lots of info there. Arthur should be able to get a manual, you should get 2. One for you and the other as a gift for me, since I give you such quality advice so often. Hahahaha :lol: