1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc WR 125 HGS pipe

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by johnnyboy, Dec 8, 2011.

1. johnnyboy Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 250f
    Found a HGS pipe and silencer on flebay listed as a 06/07 so I bought it with the hope it would fit the 09
    Firstly it looked as though it had done very little work as no dents and no carbon inside and the silencer was very clean and not oily
    Had to spend a hour or so with a wire wheel getting all the rust off lol as it looked like it was left in a shed for a year or so
    I had to remove the rear mount and weld a new one on as the original was a mile out ! other than that the pipe was a direct fit
    The silencer also did not mount up so I removed the original mount (4" grinder) and made a wrap around mount as to pick up the 09 mounting point
    I decided to spray the lot high temp black as to save hours later keeping it clean as raw steel is a pain in the rear to keep looking good
    Took it for a quick test to see how the jetting ect was and all seemed as before, did a flat out run and chopped the plug and all was good
    Fistly I do not think there is any gain in the bottom end power but as I am running a 36mm it has more than stock any way
    From the mid and up this this RIPS ! I have been swapping from a 39mm pwk and the 36mm pwk and this pipe give way more mid and top with the 36 fitted than the 39 does with the stock pipe and now cant wait to see how much more on top the 39 gives it
    So all in all a vey very good pipe if anyone is looking to upgrade I can say they wont be dissapointed , not sure what the availability is in the States but here in the UK they can be bought easily

Attached Files:

2. jmetteer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC300 CR125 CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR250F, TRANSALP
    That looks like a nice clean setup, great job!

I think the HGS are available in the US, I will have to talk my buddies into trying one. :lol:

Later,