1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc WR 125

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by p5rke, Jan 15, 2012.

1. p5rke Husqvarna

Hi everyone can anybody help me, Ive got a wr 125 2009, ive been out on it today and at high revs the engine kept cutting out as if it was running out of fuel. It wouldnt start at one point so i left it a few mins and then it started. When i opened the throttle fully it started to play up again, if i shut it off to half throttle it went ok. Its seems like fuel starvation to me. If i rode normal it was ok as soon as i opened it up it died ? HELP :mad:
  2. johnnyboy Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 250f
    I would firstly make sure the fuel tank is venting properly
    Secondly make sure you have a good flow of fuel from the fuel tap as this may of become clogged! if all is good then take the float bowl off and remove the float and needle to see if there is a obstruction there, if you are carefull enough to save the fuel in the bowl you can see if there is any water in there.
  3. p5rke Husqvarna

4. Blakelpd5 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WRWB165
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 CRF450R, 1980 Suzuki Wetbike
    Also, check your grounds under your tank. I suffered this problem a few months ago on an identical bike.
  5. p5rke Husqvarna

:banghead:Hi thanks for your help i will check those things, It was fine last week no problem then this week it plays up,
  6. p5rke Husqvarna

Hi forgot to mention that it was proberly 0 degrees when i was riding could that be the problem
  7. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

cold makes bike leaner. richen it up