1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc WR 250 jetting

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by ajaxauto, Dec 5, 2010.

1. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

OK i need some help 2006 wr250 i have been racing it off and on for a year now .New motor and reeds but ever since i got it both before and after the rebuild here is what happens
    Down low runs perfect never a problem
    crack the throdle never a bog never load up will start to pull hard
    BUT get on it hard from 3rd gear thru to 5th it spuders as if it is loaded up then after a while it clears up Will also foul spark plugs about every 100 miles or so My CR 125 will never foul a plug
    So i took the carb apart to see what is inside
    Mikuni with a 3.0 slide 180 or is it 380 main
    35 pilot air screw 1.5 out
    needel is different then any needle i have ever seen says YA 59 clip in #2 i have tryed all the way to the top same thing
    has a real different taper then all the other needel i have seen
    straight leaded race gas 110 mixed 40 to 1 stock gearing ridiun plug br8eix
    i live at sea level and race up to about 3,000 feet
    With a new plug and ride it hard it can win but take it easy and it will run bad and foul a plug
  2. BILLF CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    92WXC350 /Lamson CR250/701 Vitpilen/
    Other Motorcycles:
    Triumph900 Scrambler 1200 HD Nightst
    Its really common for the emulsion tube /needle jet to wear alot on TMx carbs,Redline oil seems to make it happen even faster for some reason,it can cause these same symptom .if bike has some time on it,enough to put a piston we often put this in as part of the freshen up to keep running clean.billf
  3. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Thanks for the response have you ever seen a needle with a ya 59 on it might be ya-50 hard to read
  4. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

Ajaxauto,

It is a 59. They come with a 61 or 62 stock I believe but it has been a while. I guess I could just go out and check in the two I have sitting collecting dust. Whichever it is I have several needles that will work on both sides of stock if you want them. PM me.