WR desert jam

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by PC., Mar 17, 2010.

1. PC. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR165 & CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM500
    Me and a dozen buddies invaded the central Oregon dez last weekend for our annual boys trip.

Nothing special going on in this vid. Just putting on some miles with nowhere in particular to go. In typical fashion, I wasn't wearing the cam when I wadded myself up. Either time :banghead:

I was running the Pro Circuit pipe/silencer and Keihin PWK for those interested in viewing how the 300 runs with those items. The 360 I rode towards the end was bone stock.

http://www.vimeo.com/10246244
  2. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Boy, the places you guys call a desert.:excuseme: that place looks pretty lush to a Southern Californian, and the trails look great too.:thumbsup:
  3. PC. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR165 & CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM500
    A few years ago I would have agreed it looks pretty lush, but after riding rain forests for a few years it feels like one dry piece of land. Except for the lingering snow and ice :D

I will agree it looks a lot more lush that the SW dez. Rode many a miles in this stuff back in the day.... which is good fun too :cheers:

[IMG]
  4. Beefeaters up Husqvarna
    B Class

Something strange going on. Picture never changes and engine sounds very very wierd.
  5. PC. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR165 & CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM500
    Works fine here :excuseme:
    Must be something related to your computer.