1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc WR150 Pipe ?

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Vinduro, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Vinduro Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Who is making a pipe for the WR150 ? FMF ? Pro Circuit ? Pipe Guards ? Results vs Stock ?
  2. Vinduro Husqvarna
    Pro Class

ALSO, Does anyone make a 2.8gal tank for the 2011 WR150 ?
  3. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    FMF has a WR150 pipe listed. If it is the "Real Deal" and does something for the 144/150, I'm going to get one and have Lindsay and Eric Pirie at P3 make a guard for it.:cheers: I'm afraid it might just be the same as the 125 Fatty though.:busted: Has anyone seen the two pipes and made any measurements?:excuseme:
  4. fletchman45 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Halls 144 kitted 125's came with fmf pipe and it seems to run real strong with it ( I believe it is the 125 pipe) They sold me a P3 pipe guard and it said (stock on it) I called them up and they told me P3 only makes it for the stock pipe and thats what they use on the 125. Sure enough it did bolt on and does fit pretty well. Larger tanks can be ordered from Halls (pre order, still waiting!) I bought a 2010 factory tank for mine while waiting (2.35 gal according to Bill's Husqvarna) Good luck!
  5. razornpc Husqvarna
    AA Class

a big tank ! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  6. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

I also gave up waiting and bought a 2.35 gal tank from Bill's. Nice tank and I don't have to pack gas as long as I am not doing more than 55 miles. With my number plate pack and 1 gallon dromadary I can do 80+ miles. I do have to say that with all the torque from my 167, I am getting close to 30mpg now. Rarely need to run it above 5-6000 rpm unless I am on the fire roads.

Walt
  7. Vinduro Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I found out today that Hall's (Per Jay), has a 2.78 gallon tank for the 2011 WR150.

Dwight
  8. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

Very cool,
    great looking tank.

Walt

I do know that HGS has a purpose designed pipe for the husky 144/150. I have e-mailed them back and forth to make sure. They made some pretty amazing power claims but they do have a pretty good rep. Now getting one is another thing, pricey but doable.
  9. LawnDartMike Husqvarna
    AA Class

I just ordered the 150 FMF pipe and was told it is on back order already.
  10. rockdancer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 WR125, 2019 FE350
    Guys - is it really going to make that much difference? - FMF for a 125 to FMF for a 144
    if you had a standard 125 pipe i could see the reason to get one
    anyone want to sell their old FMF let me know
  11. LawnDartMike Husqvarna
    AA Class

I am running the oem 125 pipe. That is why I want to try the 150 pipe.