1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc wr250 2011 suspension oil.

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Rodrigo s, Aug 3, 2013.

?

how many cc's does a wr250 2011 fork leg uses?

i dont know what is a poll response so im just filling this out 0 vote(s) 0.0%
. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Rodrigo s Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Wr250 2001
    hey guys, i have a wr250 2011 and i want to change my oil but im not sure how many cc's does each fork leg uses, could anyone please help me, i poured 345 cc's and rode it in the woods but it bottoms horribly in the fast braking bumps or accelerating bumps, can anyone please help me!(i dont have the owners manual to check, thats why im asking)
  2. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Make sure that the cartridges have all the air bled out of them, then set the level at about 100 mm from the top with the springs out and the fork tubes completely bottomed. If you still have bottoming problems, try heavier springs.

You will need two liter bottles of oil to have enough to do both forks.
  3. Rodrigo s Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Wr250 2001

hey dirtdame i dont have the ceringe measuring tool thats why its a little more dificult for me to measure the oil levels, do you know how many cc's is that?

i dont really understand what are you telling me because i dont understand how to measure the 100mm from the top when the springs out and the fork tubes completely bottomed... this is my first time dis assembling and re assembling forks thats why im having problems.
  4. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    I don't know how many CCs that is. You need to have a tutorial. This one is good, and gives you all the general information that you need. Adding the oil information is at about 3 minutes and 40 seconds into the video. If you don't have an oil level tool, you can make a measuring tool out of anything like a small rod or dowel, and just pour the oil out a tiny bit at a time until the proper level has been achieved.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9ICr-DOmdk
  5. Rodrigo s Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Wr250 2001

i saw the same video to dis assemble it and re assemble it, so whay i understand is that the 100mm, you told me before, i have to measure them like the way the mechanic shoes in the video? there has to be 100mm form the top of the outer tube, to the oil level?
  6. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Yes.
  7. Mike-AK Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE 310
  8. Rodrigo s Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Wr250 2001
    thanks dirtdame! i just finished installing my forks with the right amount, they feel a lot stiffer now! do you know the rear suspension standard clickers, for the wr250 2011?
  9. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    I have different valving on mine, done by Precision Concepts, so it is not set to stock specs anymore.
  10. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    643cc(ml). 2010 manual. 345ml? no wonder they bottomin out! rear shock-rebound & low speed comp 15 clicks(+/- 2 clicks), hi speed fully open. goin off the top of my head & memory but im 99% sure these figures are right. again 2010 wr250/300