1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc WR250/300 foot peg crossover

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Gotlabs, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Gotlabs Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 CR144 X 2!
    I've read where the YZ250/450 pegs fit but which years? IMS site lists different part numbers for several different years. Does someone on here have specifics?

Does any other bike fit? I see the GG pegs fit, but not a lot in the aftermarket available for them.
  2. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    I run Moose foot pegs and use a Gas Gas Part Number. If you want to find Yamaha PN, find a peg that has a Gas Gas application. Then cross reference the PN and it will give you the Yamaha models. You can now use that model info to find a peg that doesn't list a Gas Gas application. The barrel that fits in the mount and the pins slides through, will need to be filed to fit, as they are slightly longer than proper Husky ones.
  3. marcmo0 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha YZ250
    I have an 03 YZ 250 and put the pegs on my 09 Husky WR 300. I had to grind about 1/8" from the barrell also, but they work great. I am not sure much changed from 2000-at least 2005 with the yamaha footpegs, other than 04 was titanium. They moved to the aluminum frame in 05, so that may be a different size footpeg, but may be the same. They haven't changed the motor in the YZ for 9 years, so I am going to assume the 05-present footpegs would work as well. Just a little grind on the barrell and you are good to go.
  4. ohmygewd Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13'Berg FE350, 96'WR360, 01 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Aprilia RSV1000
    I run WR450 pegs on the Wr360, l just had to rebend the spring tabs, no mods to the barrel and all good.
  5. 080 Guest

I put the oversize IMS ones I had on my 07 yz450 (aluminum frame) on my 2011 wr300. Like said before, just need to file them down a little on the end but the pins, angle and bend are a perfect match up.
  6. incorrigible Husqvarna
    B Class

Fastway pegs are wider and have the option of mounting in a "low boy" position. Good product. I run them on my Yammies and might on the WR
    fredd likes this.