WR300 & DRZ Enjoying some NorCal Singletrack.

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by jerbear610, Feb 15, 2014.

1. jerbear610 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    14' WR300, 11' TE511, 06'TE610 sold
    Other Motorcycles:
    11' Husaberg FE570, 15' Beta 300RR
    It's extremely rare when my nephew Robert actually calls me up and initiates a ride. We used to
    ride together quite a bit but the past couple years it seemed like he had lost interest in his bike so
    I gave up on trying to get him to go. Exact opposite of me when I was a teen. You couldn't pry me
    away from bike.
    What a difference a little rain makes. I'll take puddles and a little mud over dry and dusty any day.
    I was proud of the kid for hanging tough on some of the really gnarly trails. My GoPro battery died
    half way through, bummer...some of the best stuff didn't get captured.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVSsWLkEXhU&feature=c4-overview&list=UULTcPir9hLIM0LjjKMQ8qdw

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPY6fblP0i8&feature=c4-overview&list=UULTcPir9hLIM0LjjKMQ8qdw
  2. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Thats some cool looking woods that trail is running through ... That dirt looks like there is gonna be a lot of traction with most any tire type ;0

Its starting to look pretty steep and just a little gnarly after the ~8:00 mark ... Reminds mew of GPNF in WA ..
  3. ptkatoomer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2020 ktm 300 xc-w, 2020 ktm 500exc
    awesome looking trail! Some of those switch-backs looked pretty tough......
  4. jerbear610 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    14' WR300, 11' TE511, 06'TE610 sold
    Other Motorcycles:
    11' Husaberg FE570, 15' Beta 300RR
    Thanks for watching. Speaking of the 8 minute mark.....as the saying goes " hindsight is 20/20" after watching the vid when I got home it would appear that I was guilty of
    poor trail etiquette for not waiting for the third KTM guy to pass but in all actuality I thought he was in need of assistance .......so anyway, I felt like kind of a jerk for a sec but
    what can ya do....his buddies had to wait a minute longer for him (if they waited) ...sorry. No biggie