1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc Wr300 exhaust options

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Bryan M, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Bryan M Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 wr300
    Other Motorcycles:
    10 GasGas ec300, 12 Ducati Monster
    So I bought a tc449 as some of you may know that view the 4t thread:) . So my plan is to use my wr300 for single track mostly...looking at both the pro circuit set ups and the gnarly set up. I noticed FMF doesn't list a turbine core for the 300 just the stealth. Has anyone fit a turbine core on one? What exhaust would did you choose and why?
  2. Bryan M Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 wr300
    Other Motorcycles:
    anyone? just saw husky has some pipes on sale....They are the pro circuit pipe, but they are the works pipe, not the nickel plated...anyone have any experience with them vs the fmf of the PC vs stock? searched and found some older threads...little bit of info there, just trying to decide the best way to go before i buy:)
  3. street2dirt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 TXC310, WR300, 85 125WR, 82 175XC
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW G650X
    Just my $.02, if ya gonna do single track, the only choice would be the Gnarly. It'll put more power where u want it, down low, and the pipe is 2x thicker than others, meaning it'll take a hit better than an MX pipe.... for me, I don't really give a da$% what it looks like, BBQ black is fine for me ;) Plus, where are you, ya may have access to some different stuff.....
  4. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    I'd certainly go with the Stealth silencer if I were in the market for one, but I do a lot of trail riding all on public land. I want to be as quiet as possible and sometimes I just want to be as stealthy as possible.:D

I like my stock pipe. If I ever damaged it badly, I'd probably just get a FMF pipe to replace it. If I had lotsa money, I'd get a Scalvini just because they look so cool.
  5. Bryan M Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 wr300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Im in MT...so i have access to the normal stuff...I think the gnarly has the slight edge imo for what i want it for..im just curious as to what people think as far as the power delivery...did it kill the top end? also on the q stealth its the size i dont like, dont mind the quiteness, but i like the turbine core more, i saw someone put a turbine core from an 06 250 (not sure if it was CR or WR) on a 09 and it fit up..If thats the case i think id go that way...Any ideas?
  6. street2dirt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 TXC310, WR300, 85 125WR, 82 175XC
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW G650X
    I still have stock pipe & silencer with plenty of power "everywhere". Don't feel the need for more,(with the Lectron that is) might try something else if I crunched it beyond repair.
  7. icebergstu Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR300/TE610e
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR360 CT110 XR100
    I wasted my time with pipes - stock is best.

Its really a well designed pipe.

I got a emission control and non emission control version wih mine.

The emission control version has a small tube running off it that you nip off and weld up then it becomes a spare non emission control version.

The only thing I found with the Pro Curcuit PII and PC Silencer was it was stupidly loud and makes it seem like your going faster.

Waste of time in my opinion.

Stu
    shrubitup and street2dirt like this.